twenty one.

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞-

"Hobi Hyung, Stop." Jungkook mumbled gently, weakly swatting the elder's hands away from his cheeks. "stop it, It Hurts."

Hoseok huffed, his hands dropping into his lap as he examined the teen through squinted eyes. "You're.. Sad. Tell me," he ordered, sitting up straighter on the couch so he could poke the younger's cheek. "Tell Your Hobi Hyung why you're sad, Kooks."

Jungkook made a squeaking sound, eyes widening as his gaze snapped upwards. "W-What? I'm not sad!" He protested, lips tugging downwards slightly as the words left his lips. "I'm Not!"

Hoseok Rose his Brow, crossing his arms as he tilted his head slightly. "I'm no Therapist, Kooks. But Your Roommate is. Have you talked to him?"

Jungkook shook his head gently. "No.." He hadn't spoke to Mr Kim about how he was feeling. Despite him being asked on multiple occasions by the man that morning before He left for work, The Teen just didn't answer -Denying feeling anything but content.

"Jungkook," Hoseok sighed. "He's Your Therapist! You live with him, too. Don't you realise how lucky you are? Do you know how many people would kill to have their therapist within arms reach all day?"

"..I Know." Jungkook lowered his gaze, playing with his fingers slightly as he choked out his words. "I Just Miss My Daddy.." He Whispered, tears burning his eyes as he looked around Mr Kim's Living room. "I-I Know I Shouldn't, but I can't help it. This is the longest I've gone without seeing him. i wanna hug him."

Hoseok gave the teen a soft smile. "It's Okay to miss him. He's your father. Just... You Know you're better off away from him, don't you?"

"I Know that," Jungkook replied, evidently getting worked up into distress as he fidgeted. "God, Everyone keeps telling me! How an I Meant to not know that?!"

Hoseok bit his lip, hesitantly hugging the teen beside him. "It's Okay, Jungkookie. Hey, uh, Why don't we go out and do something, hm? Cheer you up a bit." He offered with a bright smile. "We haven't hung out since I Came back to Seoul. And I've Missed You, you big baby."

Jungkook bit his lip as he thought about the offer. Would Mr Kim be mad if he just left without telling him?

But he's with his Hobi Hyung.

Everything Will be okay, anyway. Hoseok would never let anything happen to him.

"Okay, Hyungie." He smiled, raising from his seat with a stretch. "Let's go out."