seventeen.

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐱.
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞.

"𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲

"𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧-

Jungkook whined, nuzzling his face into Mr Kim's Crotch, The older man gently lifting his head with a sigh. "Little One, Stop. You're not an Object." He stated sternly. "I don't expect this from you, Okay?"

Jungkook's eyes widen and cheeks warming as The elder held his Jaw. "B-But Mr Kim I Owe-"

"You do not owe me anything. Wether it be Sex, Money or not, Okay? You're worth more then that." The older man sighed. "You need to value yourself more, Little One."

Jungkook gulped, lowering his gaze to the Therapist's crotch, once again as he placed his hands on his thighs. "B-But Please? I want to.."

The Therapist hardened his eyes as The Teen began to Tug on his Boxers, His sweatpants already rolled by his ankles by Jungkook's eager and shaky ministrations. "Darling." He warned, hissing as Jungkook began to palm him experimentally through the confines of his boxers. "I Said No."

"But I-It's so Big.." Jungkook whined, looking up at the older man as he curled his fingers under the waistband. "C-Can I Take these Off, Mr Kim? Please? I'll do good I Swear! You'll be proud! Let me do it, please! I'll be really sad if you don't."

"Little One, You're tired. Please, Stop-"

"Please!" Jungkook wailed, gut churning at the rejection. "I Promise to go to bed after!"

"Fine." Taehyung Just Sighed, giving up on his protest since the teen Just wasn't listening. His fingers brushing through The teen's hair gently before gripping it tightly. This is wrong. "Do what You want." He breathed through a clenched Jaw. "But This is the only time."

As Soon as Jungkook heard Mr Kim's words, he immediately sat himself back onto his heels, shuffling forward and settling comfortably on the hard-wood floor between the Elder Man's legs, His Hands trembling in a new found Excitement.

He looked up at the Therapist as he grabbed onto the man's thighs, moving his face closer to the growing Bulge in the grey boxers with a Timid flutter of his lashes.