Epilogue

-Epilogue-

"I'm Nervous."

"Kook, There's no need to be nervous." Jin chuckled, Adjusting the younger's suit collar before patting his cheek Affectionately. "You're marrying the love of your life."

Jungkook puffed out his cheeks, nodding quickly. "Y-Yes, But what if he says no? O-Or changes his mind? What if I trip down the isle-"

"Oh shush." Jin rolled his eyes with a laugh, putting his hand over his friend's mouth, making sure to not smudge his makeup. "That man's helplessly in love with you, koo. He's probably thinking the same thing."

Hoseok hummed happily, clapping his hands with a bright smile. "He's right, Jungkookie!"

Jungkook was shaking, the thick anxiety making him feel nauseous. His limbs felt heavy, his heart racing in the nervous anticipation of what was to come. In about 5 Minutes, He will be walked down the Isle by Jimin, and given to Taehyung to take as his husband.

Husband.

His Therapist's Husband.

Getting married was something Jungkook had always dreamed of doing, and to be finally marrying the man he loved.. He couldn't wish for anything more. He was so happy, that even his Father's absence didn't falter his mood.

"Now Come on, Kook." Hoseok pat his shoulder. "Jimin's waiting by the door. It's time."

when everything was ready, The Bridal March began, the Organ Sending chills down Jungkook's spine. Seconds later, his arm was held as he let Jimin walk him down the Isle, behind Jungsoo, the child skipping towards the alter while dropping pretty petals. Once Jungsoo reached his father at the alter, Namjoon, who was behind Taehyung, guided the child into place.

Jungkook eyes glued to the floor to make sure he didn't trip. Taehyung was standing at the alter already; wearing a sleek black suit and looking just as perfect as ever. His hair was dark, fluffy yet neat. Behind him, Namjoon was standing with a soft smile, holding the rings with Jungsoo's hand around his leg.

Once they reached the alter, Jimin gave Jungkook's hand to Taehyung, the elder man smiling as he
Linked their fingers together. The Wedding March quietens down, and Jungkook finally Met Taehyung's Gaze.

The Gaze that had, Always, Been filled with warmth and love.

Taehyung smiled fondly, gently lifting his hand to wipe away a tear from beneath the younger's eyes.

"Ladies, gentlemen, and Those Inbetween," the priest began, silence falling over the church. "We are gathered here today to witness the Holy Marriage between Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook as they make their vows Infront of you all, and in the house of God."

He turned a page in the book between his hands, directing his attention to Taehyung. "Do You, Kim Taehyung, Take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded Husband from today onwards?"

"I do." Taehyung spoke, eyes tearing up as he gazed at Jungkook lovingly. "Of course I Do."

The priest smiled before continuing. "And Will you hereby promise here in front of God, to love and cherish Him, Through sickness and health? For richer for poorer? 'Till death do you part?"

Taehyung smiled, squeezing Jungkook's trembling hand in his own. "I Will."

The Priest then turned to Jungkook. "And Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Taehyung to be your lawfully wedded Husband from today onwards?"