thirty six.

"𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱, 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹; '𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁

"𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱, 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹; '𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱-

Saturday had rolled around sooner then Jungkook thought it would, and the teen was bouncing happily around the hall by the front door, snug in his large sweater and shorts as he watched Mr Kim put his coat on and tied his shoes.

"Where are we going, Taehyungie?" Jungkook asked, flapping his sweater sleeves with a beaming smile, eyes taking in the vintage-like outfit the older man was wearing that day.

The elder stood up straight, grabbing his keys with one hand, grabbing Jungkook's hand with his other. Jungkook eagerly unlocked and opened The front door, giggling in excitement as he practically dragged the elder out of the house.

"Darling, Calm down." Taehyung laughed, letting go of Jungkook's hand to lock the front door. "I'm Taking you to the Planetarium in the city."

Jungkook Immediately pounced on the man, squeezing him as he whined happily. "I've always wanted to go, But The tickets are so expensive! How did you get them?" He pulled away, looking up with a wide, bunny-like smile as his eyes crinkled in the corners.

"I have My ways." Taehyung merely smirked, patting the boy's bottom before walking towards his Car. "Now come on."

Jungkook Immediately scurried after the man, pulling open the passenger door before flopping down into the seat beside Taehyung, closing the door and quickly fastening his seatbelt as The elder man started the engine, turning the radio since Jungkook didn't like silence.

"Do You want to go to a drive-thru on the way?" Taehyung asked, his eyes on the side mirror as he reversed out of his driveway. "We'll be out for a while."

The teen hummed in confirmation, nodding as he messed around with the button on the car door, rolling the window down and rolling it back up. "Yes Please. Can we go to McDonald's?"

Taehyung nodded, one hand on the wheel as he placed his other on the gear stick. "Sure. But Stop messing with the window, Little One." He scolded lightly, looking at the teen beside him briefly. "Either have it up or down."

"Fine." Jungkook pouted, but did as he was told. He rolled the window up before folding his hands in his legs, looking out the window as the trees and people flew past. "Can I Hold Your Hand?"