fifty six.

'𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱, 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗕𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗕𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿.'

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱-

A few weeks later, it was starting to get colder as December creeped closer. Unfortunately, it had snowed during the night leaving a thick white blanket over the ground, much to Jungkook's Utter Dismay.

"It looks so Cold outside." Jungkook whined, a pout on his lips as he waddled down the stairs, clad in thick sweatpants, a large fluffy Sweater and wellies on his feet. He had a thick woollen hat on his head, a scarf around his neck, but still untied. "Don't you want to stay inside?"

"Little One, we promised Jungsoo we'd play with him in the garden." Taehyung chuckled, grabbing the ends of Jungkook's scarf, gently tugging him forward so he could tie it snuggly. "But Yeontan doesn't seem to want to leave his bed today. He'd rather stay warm."

"I'd rather stay warm too." Jungkook jutted his bottom lip out. "But I'm being forced to-" he gasped, his eyes fluttering when The older man leaned forward to kiss him deeply. Jungkook hummed against his lips, letting himself relax with the warmth that was Taehyung's Kiss.

"Daddy?" Jungsoo suddenly came running out of the living room, little hands snug in mittens. He too, Like Jungkook and his father, was wearing a hat and scarf with wellies, thick clothes on to keep him warm. As he came into the hall, he squealed, covering his eyes, before peaking once more. "Daddy, Don' Kiss Googie like that!"

Both men pulled apart, Jungkook's cheeks red and Taehyung's lips curled into an amused smirk. He crouched down to his son's height, opening his arms. "C'mere, Baby."

Jungsoo waddled forward into his father's arms, squeaking when Taehyung kissed his little nose. He giggled, hiding his face as he was lifted. "Wan' go outside now, daddy."

"Wait a second, sweetheart." Taehyung chuckled, looking back at Jungkook, who was putting two pairs of gloves on with a pout. "Googie's still getting ready."

"Hurry, Googie! The snow is going to disappear!" Jungsoo whined. "Daddy, Tell Googie!"

"I think the snow will be just fine." Jungkook pouted, not at all as eager to go outside in the freezing cold, unlike the father son duo. "Come on then." He mumbled, making his way through the hall and into the kitchen. He opened the back door, immediately gasping as the cold air hit him.