thirty.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗻, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘂𝗽, 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗻, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘂𝗽, 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-

The next day, while Jungkook was at work, The Therapist found himself sat with Jimin on his couch, mugs of tea in hands as they spoke about a certain brown haired, doe-eyed teenager.

"So... You Like Him? But Taehyung, He's Your patient." Jimin sighs rubbing his eye with a frown. "Is that even legal? And he's 12 years younger!"

"He's over 18." Taehyung looked at him, face blank. "Yes he's my patient, but It's perfectly legal. He isn't a minor." He furrowed his brows with a deep sigh. "But like you said, He's 12 years younger then me. He's been with Older men before, Jimin. How Do I Know he'd not only be with me because I take care of him in ways nobody else ever has? Not just because of my age? He's already grown so attached to me."

He leaned forward, putting his mug of tea on the coffee table to rub at his temples. "I adore the kid, Really. But How Would I Know that he would like me for me, and not just for Mr Kim the therapist?" His hands dropped into his lap. "We both know how complicated Jungkook is, Jimin."

Jimin chewed his lip, brows furrowed as he listened to the older man's stress. "Jungkook is alot of things... but he's not a user. He won't use you, just because he admires how you care for him. You treat him like a child, Hyung. He's nearly twenty..." he trailed off. "He's an adult who knows how he feels. And His birthday's coming up soon, too... He won't be a teenager anymore."

Taehyung's brows rose. Of course, Jungkook's twentieth birthday was only a couple of weeks away. "Ah, I haven't forgotten. I already have his present planned." He admitted, running his hand through his hair. "I'm sure he'll like it. He likes cute things." He mumbled dismissively.

"Yeah... but Look," Jimin's shoulder's slummed, eyes focusing on his fingers. "I know I've been a shitty friend to him recently. I've made no time for him when he's needed me and I feel crap about it." He mumbled, looking up at the older man. "But I wanna Make his twentieth birthday his best one. He doesn't like making a big deal out his birthday, but I want to help."

The Therapist hummed, Mind tracing back to The night before when Jungkook was asleep in his lap. He looked so soft, so peaceful. "He deserves it. He's been through a Lot."

"He really has, hyung. So if You really do like him, please treat him well." His lips twitched up. "Though, if you start dating then he might have to find another therapist."

The elder man rose a brow. "He doesn't need another Therapist when he has me. I'm not stupid, Jimin," Taehyung scoffed. "I know better. Of course, He'd be treated as a patient when we do therapy sessions, and my boyfriend when we're not. We'd have to separate the two. Patient, and Boyfriend."