nine.

"𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲

"𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞-

As Mr Kim parked his car on his driveway, Jungkook was unable to keep the look of awe from his face as he looked out of the window. The Therapist had a lovely house, it being very modern and looking very inviting. The driveway was lined by plants, Little Lights in the bushes that lit it all up in the darkness of the evening.

"Come on, You." The man chuckled, getting out the car. "Or else I'll leave you in here all night."

"I'm coming!" Jungkook quickly got out at that, shutting the car door before making his way to the Older man's side, following him timidly as they made their way inside.

Once Mr Kim unlocked his front door, He Gestured Jungkook to follow, both of them now inside as he shut the door and toed his shoes off. "Do you want some hot chocolate while we talk?" He questioned. "I assume You could do with the extra warmth, hm?"

Jungkook timidly kicked his beaten red converse off onto The man's door mat, shrugging his coat off before hanging it up with a soft nod. "Mmh... I like your hot chocolate, Mr Kim."

"Jungkook," The older man mused, Giving the teenager a teasing smirk as he walked towards the kitchen. "You're so formal. We aren't in a session, So Just call me whatever you want." He chuckled. "Mr Kim makes me feel old."

"W-Well What's Your name?" The brunette pouted, flinching slightly when Taehyung placed a hand on his head to ruffle his hair.  "I can't remember."

The therapist frowned at the flinch, but a soft smile worked it's way onto his lips nontheless. "Taehyung."

"Kim Taehyung.." the boy echoed, cheeks dusting a soft pink. "That's a pretty name."

"Pretty?" The older man chuckled, lowering his arms. "Sounds pretty Basic to me." He mused, face turning serious seconds later. "Now sit down, I'll make your hot chocolate and then you will tell me what happened, Okay? But I want Honesty."

Jungkook nodded obediently, His smile slowly falling as he sat at the dining table. "Okay.."

"So?"

Jungkook gulped down his hot chocolate, looking up at the older man with a suddenly saddened gaze. "Do... Do I Have to Tell you? Everything?"

Taehyung nodded, his brows furrowed. "That's what we agreed on, isn't it?" He tilted his head, leaning back in his chair as he looked at the brunette beside him. "I'm your therapist now, aren't I? I can't help you if you don't Tell me what Happened, Jungkook. Why were you on the bench rather then at home, hm?"

The teenager put his cup down on the table and looked down at his fingers as he hesitantly began to speak. "M-My Daddy Is Kicking me Out, Taehyungie.. He said I have to leave since I'm nearly twenty."

Taehyung's brow quirked in surprise at that. While he was relieved to here that Jungkook wouldn't have to to suffer much longer, he could read the multiple shades of heartbreak that shadowed the Teen's face. "When do you need to leave by?" He questioned, voice as gentle as ever.

Jungkook shrugged, looking at his fingers. "Dunno...B-But I don't want to live alone, Mr Kim..." his brow twitched snd his lips trembled. "A-And he said he doesn't love me at all! Not even a little bit!" His voice cracked. "B-But I do love him alot, A-And I feel bad for shouting at him.."

The therapist nodded slowly, taking in the new information as his eyes studied the teenager's state. "I see. Do you have anyone you can stay with? Jimin, maybe?"

Jungkook, shook his head. "Nuh-uh.., His Boyfriend is moving in and i'm sure they wouldn't want me invading their space.." he looked down at his hands, not daring to meet the adult's eyes. "A-And Hobi Isn't moving back to seoul until the middle of next week..."

The therapist bit his lip in thought, mind racing at 100 miles per hour. "Why don't you like being alone, Little One?" He questioned. "Can You Tell Me?"

Jungkook looked up at him, tears starting to burn in his eyes. "S' too Scary.."

"Ah," The therapist hummed, tilting his head slightly. "I might have a suggestion."

Jungkook nodded, waiting for it. "W-What is it?"

"You could move in here for a while, if you'd be comfortable enough. I have a spare bedroom anyway, and this would also mean I'll be close by whenever you need me." He chuckled slightly. "And you wouldn't be alone, Since you don't like that."

Jungkook's eyes lit up, a shy smile gracing his lips as he looked up at the older with hope. "R-Really?" But at a realisation, his smile slightly fell. "You..You wouldn't get sick of me like my daddy did, would you?"

"Of course not." Taehyung was quick to reassure him. "I'll Take care of you, Okay?" His tone was serious now, but his voice remained as calm as ever. "A friend of Jimin's is a friend of mine. You'll be safe here, little one, and You won't get hurt. I'll keep you safe, I Promise."

Jungkook whined softly, tears starting to water his eyes as he got up and dashed into the older man, wrapping his arms around his neck. "Thank you Mr Kim! Y-You're so kind to me..."

The older man hesitantly, but slowly pulled the boy down into his lap, since it was probably uncomfortable bending down. "I'm Happy to help, Little One." He settled the teenager in his arms and tangled his fingers in the thick, yet soft brown hair as he held him closely and protectively. "Since your things are at your house, We'll sort them out at some point, Okay? For now, though, When you go back, Tell your father that you'll be living with a friend."

Jungkook sniffled with a hast nod into his neck, tightening his hold on him with a trembling body as he began to snuggle. Mr Kim was so Kind, So caring. He was stern and looked very strict, yet he spoke and held him in the most gentle ways. He was, also, very handsome, and He smelt nice too, Jungkook noted.

Taehyung looked down at the boy, his brow raising as he felt the Brunette snuggle closer to his body. He knew the poor boy was so deprived of kind touch, so instead of easing him off of him, he merely rocked him ever so lightly in his arms. Gently shushing him as he caressed his hair.

There were no words spoken, just the tranquility of a Young, broken boy Hiding in the safety of his therapist's warm arms.

----