fifty seven.

"𝗪𝗵𝗼𝗮, 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗮, 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗮

"𝗪𝗵𝗼𝗮, 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗮, 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗮."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧-

"D-Daddy, Please l-let me in." The seven year old sobbed, little fists nocking on the back door loudly. His knuckles were red and bruised from the cold, his body aching from the lack of warmth. "I-I wanna Come inside."

No Answer.

"S-so cold.." The boy's body trembled, his little legs giving up on him as he slowly fell to the snow covered ground. He was so cold, so scared. He cried weakly, his eyes struggling to stay open. "Daddy, h-help me...M' sorry-"

"Shut it, Jungkook." His father Yelled from the other side of the door, banging on it with his foot. "Don't be such a-"

"Baby?" Taehyung whispered, voice soft and low as Jungkook blinked from his thoughts. "Baby, You're crying."

"Taehyungie..." Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, sniffling as the elder carefully wiped his tears. His lower lip trembled as his voice cracked. "Hyungie."

"I'm here, Little One." The elder smiled softly, cupping the younger's face, before pulling him into an embrace. "Oh sweetheart, Come here."

Jungkook began to cry a few seconds later, his grip on his boyfriend tightening as he hid his face in the crook of The elder's throat. "M' sorry."

"Why are you apologising?" Taehyung whispered, gently rubbing the younger's back as he leaned back into the couch. "What happened earlier, darling? Can you tell me?"

"I-I really tried, Hyung." Jungkook sniffled, his tears wetting the warm skin of Taehyung's neck. "I tried to g-go outside b-but.."

Taehyung sighed, kissing the younger's temple gently. Jungkook took a deep breath, hiccuping as he rubbed his eyes with the sleeves of his Pyjama Top. "M-My Daddy Would lock me outside in t-the snow when I was y-younger, and..."

Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut, tightening his grip on Jungkook's form as he grit his teeth. "I'm sorry, My love. If I Had Known, then I Wouldn't have-"

Jungkook shook his head softly, lifting his head up to look at his boyfriend, smiling weakly. "Y-You couldn't have known... but I-I'm okay now. T-That's why I came inside."

"Darling, Please be honest with me, okay?" Taehyung sighed, pressing their foreheads together as he stared into Jungkook's eyes sincerely; his eyes holding soft affections. "You're really not okay, are you?"