'Black.'

"Do you see that platform, my love? The one just there?" Basileus looked down at his daughter, whilst carrying her trunk

"Do you see that platform, my love? The one just there?" Basileus looked down at his daughter, whilst carrying her trunk. One thing was for certain - his daughter was not one to pack light.

"That one? Yeah. We run through the wall, right?" the girl inquired.

"Yes, yes. But we need to wait for Monty and his boy. They have something for us." Basileus stopped before the wall, and Hunter-Rose paused besides him.

"You didn't tell me we were meeting them! What have they got?" Hunter asked.

"Just a little surprise, is all. They won't be long now. Oh, speak of the Devils!" Basileus spotted the two, stuck behind an elderly, slow muggle woman.

The younger boy, who Hunter-Rose immediately recognised, wiggled past her and jogged up to the blonde girl.

"James!" the girl squealed, welcoming him with a big hug.

"Hunts! How are you?" the young Potter asked, hugging her back.

"Oh Merlin, I'm excited. Tired too. Couldn't sleep last night." Hunter admitted, before pulling away from the hug.

"Really? Well, I don't blame you. I can't wait!" James smiled a large, toothy grin. Hunter-Rose chuckled, before turning to Fleamont Potter, her Godfather.

He held a trolly, James' case now underneath Hunters. The trolly also held two cages, both holding an owl.

"Hello, Uncle Monty! What have you got these for?" she gestured towards the owls.

"Well, Rose, this is from your father and I. We wanted it to be a surprise." Fleamont announced, turning one of the cages around to face her.

Hunter-Rose locked eyes with a snowy owl that sat before her. Its large, soft yellow eyes couldn't help but make her smile. She decided to name it Aphrodite. Hunter quickly hugged her father and Uncle Monty, who both chuckled and retuned her hug.

James stood, watching his father and his Godfather hug his friend.

"Oi! I'm feeling rather left out here. Are we going or what?" the boy exclaimed. The three immediately let go of each other, and they all laughed softly at James.

The group of four all grabbed hold of the trolly. Hunter-Rose and James stood, holding the main bar whilst their fathers stood either side of them, clinging onto the sides of the trolly.

"3...2...1...!" Fleamont counted down, and the four took off running.

Hunter-Rose braced herself, expecting to feel some sort of impact. But instead, she simply felt a change in environment. She, her father, her friend and her Godfather all stood before the infamous scarlet train.

The Hogwarts Express.

The four were among the first people to arrive, and therefore took their time with loading their trunks and saying their goodbyes. Basileus pulled his daughter to the side, ensuring their privacy.