'Hufflepuff - 1975 Quidditch Team!'

Hunter awoke in an unfamiliar setting, surrounded by unfamiliar people

Hunter awoke in an unfamiliar setting, surrounded by unfamiliar people. Lying on her back on a hospital bed, she could just about make out that a young Gryffindor girl was looming over her pale face, a grin playing on her lips.

"You're awake!" she whispered. Hunter felt like pushing her out of the way, but knew she couldn't do that. Instead, she weakly smiled.

"I am." the Hufflepuff responded.

"Wow! You're so cool. And gorgeous." the girl admitted, leaning backwards. "She's awake!"

Hunter sat up, and her eyes fell upon a large group of students. The only recognisable faces were ones that belonged to people in her year, however she had never talked to them.

Hunter blushed, her face and ears turning pink. "...Hi." she greeted the strangers awkwardly.

"Hi!"
"Hello!"
"You alright?"
"Merlin, that was incredible..."
"Who was it who did that to you?"
"Do you need a bodyguard? I'll help you!"
"You're wicked, Hunter! Wow!"
"How you feeling?" 

"Umm... wow. Merlin, my head hurts..." Hunter mumbled to herself. What on Earth was she supposed to do?

"Oi! Everyone! Clear off! Leave your gifts and love confessions on her bedside table!" a strict Scottish accent boomed. Hunter turned her head to see Madam Pomfrey, a young nurse with dark hair.

A nervous scatter commenced around the Moore girl, as cards and gifts were left at the girls table. Within a minute, they had all left.

"Sorry about that lot. That incident was quite a display! Or so I'm told. How are you, love?" Pomfrey asked whilst straightening the girls bedsheets.

"My head hurts." Hunter responded.

"Yes, I imagined it would. I doubt that little fan-club of yours helped." the nurse chuckled.

"I try not to think badly of people... but yes, you're right." Hunter-Rose mumbled. Poppy Pomfrey chuckled, and a wand appeared in her hand.

"Well, since your head hurts, I'll put you back to sleep for the day. If you'd prefer, I can draw these sheets? No one would know you're here." Pomfrey offered, gesturing towards the blue sheets that separated each hospital bed.

"I think everyone knows I'm here now, but I would like that. Thank you." Hunter laid back in her bed.

"Don't think twice about it, deary. Oh, and your father is being informed by Professor Dumbledore. Is that okay?" Pomfrey asked, as she silently cast the sheets to surround the girl. Hunter sighed.

"I suppose he was bound to find out." she responded, nestling her head into the goose-feathered pillow.

And with that, Hunter-Rose was promptly put to sleep. Poppy guarded the outside of the sheets, ensuring no one would try and disturb her.