'Ravenclaw VS Hufflepuff'

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

21st October 1975

"Incredible goal, Amira! Impeccable!" Hunter-Rose bellowed from her broomstick, observing the quidditch team as they played.

Amira Amin, the fourth year chaser, turned around and a dorky smile grew on her face. She flew up to the team captain as the rest of the team practiced in pairs.

"Thanks, Hunter! How are you feeling about the match?" she asked cheerfully, readjusting the bun she'd tied her hair into.

The match against Ravenclaw was two days away, and Hunter was incredibly hopeful about their chances. The Hufflepuffs practiced religiously, meeting every morning at 5:30, and it had really paid off. The team were close, they knew their strengths and weaknesses well, and they were determined to get the cup this year.

After all, practice makes perfect and they practiced more than any other team.

"I think we've got a really good shot, Amira. We work well as a team, and I hope we'll do well. It's careful that we don't get cocky, though. We never know what the other teams get up to." Hunter answered honestly.

"True. But I know that the Ravenclaws don't really care, my brother is on the other team and they only practice once a week." Amira nodded, surveying the team with Hunter.

Currently, Tayo Ama - co-captain and fellow chaser - was helping Zeus Baros (the second year keeper) to defend all three hoops.

Zeus was lucky to be more well built than most thirteen year olds, and had recently experienced a noticeable growth spurt, so he was having less trouble to rid quaffles from the hoops. Tayo, a lanky and talented chaser, wasn't going easy on him - yet, only one quaffle out of twenty was let in the hoop.

Amos was accompanied by Hai, and she timed him as she released the snitch into the air. His highest time was seven minutes and his lowest was three, a drastic improvement from the ten minutes he played at during September.

Hunter noted that this was without external pressure and the space that another team would take up, though, and he'd take much longer in the upcoming match.

Hai's fellow beater, first year Charlotte Keenan, was chatting with the team reserve, third year Ellie Noir. Ellie was firing bludgers at Charlotte, watching her beat them off. Charlotte's effort payed off, as she was precise and had strong hits.

Hunter admired her team from a distance. She had always been a hard worker, and something about a group of people working towards a common goal brought her glee.