'A Day In The Life of Hunter-Rose Moore'

5AM 13 hours

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

5AM
13 hours

Hunter's eyes gently opened as the sun beamed through her window. She sighed, knowing that it would become harder and harder to awaken as the autumn turned to winter.

She silently stepped into the fifth year girls showers, her Quidditch uniform hanging up on the back of the door. The girl washed quietly with a peach and passion-fruit soap, ensuring that her hair (which fell to the middle of her back) was kept dry.

Hunter-Rose despised long showers, they would try and coerce her to go back to bad, so she kept it short and sweet.

In the blink of an eye, the girl was on the Quidditch pitch with her fellow Hufflepuffs. After the list came out yesterday, the team gathered in the evening and agreed to train in the mornings. It'd wake them up, feel more personalised, and they'd get a good two hours of training in before classes.

There was also the added benefit of not having to fight over the pitch.

"Yes, Charlotte! Incredibly hit!" Tayo Ama, a fellow chaser and Hunter's co-captain, bellowed at the first year beater.

Despite her age, Charlotte Keenan was tall enough to pass for a fifth year, and had an absolutely lethal hit.

"Was it alright? I thought it was a bit shit." the gentle giant admitted. Hunter smiled sweetly at Charlotte.

"You were incredibly, Lottie. You wouldn't mind helping out Hai, would you? I think she's still half asleep, bless her." Hunter mumbled, tilting her head towards her best friend, Charlotte's fellow beater.

"On it! Thanks, Hunter. I thought people were being a bit weird when they banged on about you, but you're so nice." the first year admitted thoughtlessly before flying towards Hai.

Hunter smiled, though she had mixed feelings towards the statement. She knew people liked her, sure, but who 'banged on' about her?

The Hufflepuff Princess instead opted to shake her head and focus on practice, deciding to attempt to beat her record time for flying around the pitch. Speed was, after all, of the essence for a chaser.

6AM
12 hours

"Jesus Christ, Diggory! Careful!" Ellie Noir, the team reserve, shrieked at the fifth year boy who had flown past her broom, seemingly out of nowhere. "Watch where you're going!"

The third years cries were, ultimately, useless. Diggory had his eye on the snitch, and he was determined to get it.

It had taken him a few more minutes (and scaring Amira Amin) to hunt out the small, golden ball. He grasped it in his hands and made his way to the ground to lie on the grass, satisfied.

"Good work, Amos! What was your time?" Hunter asked him, still on her broom. She was holding a clipboard and a quill that would never run out of ink.

"About ten minutes, I think." the boy panted.