'The Boys Dormitory'

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Excuse me, what's the password? To the common room?" Hunter asked a first year Gryffindor. Their eyes widened as they looked up at Hunter, and the Hufflepuff couldn't tell if it was from admiration or fear.

"Um, it's Godric." they stuttered before rushing off. Hunter fought a smile from creeping up on her face, amused by the jittery young student.

Hunter turned to the portrait and stated the password. Although she did receive a rather funny look, the Fat Lady opened up and allowed Hunter to make her way into the Gryffindor common room.

It had been a while since she had visited the common room, that was for certain. She used to frequently visit in first and second year, but the habit slowed down and eventually stopped altogether in her third year.

Her last lesson, Potions with the Slytherins, came and went in the blink of an eye. Slughorn did keep talking to her about the Slug Club, though, and it's meeting before the Christmas holiday. She was reluctant to go, but knew she had to keep up appearances.

Hunter-Rose looked around the common room for anyone that was familiar to her, as she had decided to go and spend time in James' dorm, just like she used to. Eventually, she noticed Kingsley Shacklebolt had made his way into the common room. Hunter beamed and approached him.

"Afternoon, Kingsley!" she greeted.

"Hi, Hunter. You alright?"

"I'm good, yourself?"

"I'm good. Just dropping off some stuff before I go to the library. Anything I can help with?" the Gryffindor asked.

"Yes, I was just wondering if you know where James is."

"He shouldn't be long, he's a bloody slow walker when he's with his mates. D'you want me to let you into the dorm?"

"That'd be great, thank you!"

And so, Hunter followed Kingsley into the fifth year boys dorms. Upon entering, Hunter was hit with a foul smell. Perhaps it was the dirty laundry that was thrown on the floor, alternatively it could've been the clearly unwashed bedsheets.

Well, two beds were the obvious perpetrators. The other four were relatively tidy.

"Merlin, what's that smell?" Hunter chuckled, covering her nose.

"Sirius never cleans out his bin, it smells like he's keeping a corpse in there." Kingsley answered as he made his way over to an incredibly neat bed, and began to unpack his things. Hunter resisted to urge to gag.

"Who sleeps where?" Hunter questioned, looking around.

"James is there," he pointed to the neatly made bed on his left. "that is Sirius'," the one next to James' that couldn't have been messier if it tried. "Remus is next to Sirius," Kingsley gestured to the other messy bed, although it wasn't as severe as Sirius'. "and then it's Peter, Frank and me." the last three beds were all relatively tidy.