'The It Couple'

"Oi, Ishaan! Have you heard about Black and Hunter?"

"No, what happened?"

"They're going out now."

"Shit, since when?"

"Hunter and Hai's ball, so a week."

"Is Potter not mad?"

"What?"

"They're best mates, aren't they? Sirius and James? Doesn't he find it weird?"

"Regulus Black, you idiot."

"...Oh."

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

"That's it, girls. He's with Hunter. I have no chance now!"

"Awh, babes."

"We know. Practically in mourning for you."

"Why Hunter? She's so cute! And nice! Ugh, I could never."

"Don't say that about yourself, babes."

"Yeah, you're lovely too. It makes sense that he's with Hunter though, I could like, totally see it coming."

"Oh my Merlin, Lucy, you're like, not helping."

"She's not wrong, though."

"...Yeah, I know."

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

"I was so annoyed. I was gonna ask her to dance."

"Are you mental? Amos, mate, she didn't dance with anyone. She must've liked him for ages."

"But we're both Hufflepuffs! And prefects, we're both on the quidditch team..."

"She's way out of your league, be real."

"Merlin, will you shut up?"

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

Hogwarts was buzzing with the news about Regulus and Hunter, the new 'It Couple', a week after the ball. Envious eyes watched the Slytherin table as the couple sat - her hand sheltering his -in a large group of people. Yet, they appeared to only care about each other.

Students of all ages watched on, commenting on the way Regulus looked at Hunter and how she rested her head on his shoulders.

Her blonde waves complimented his dark, loose curls. Hunter's pink and slightly parted lips would occasionally whisper softly, and Regulus' mouth was pulled into a lovesick smile anytime she talked. The Hogwarts Prince and Princess had been chosen, and they looked so complimentary.