'The Potters and The Moores'

°。°。°。°。°。°。

°。°。°。°。°。°。

"Hurry up, Hunts!" a nine-year-old boy bellowed, pushing his glasses up his face. His curly hair blew in the ferocious wind.

"I-I'm almost there!" his best friend responded, clutching her long white skirt, her waist length hair dancing behind her.

Hunter-Rose continued to chase James, who was far ahead of her.

"This is so unfair! My skirt would be all muddy if I wasn't holding it!" Hunter called out.

"Excuses! I won!" James exclaimed as he reached a statue.

Hunter eventually caught up to the boy, panting as she did so. She leaned forward onto the family statue.

"Ugh... unfair. Next time, you have to wear my skirt." she joked.

"No! Not how it works!"  he protested.

Hunters eyes drifted up, admiring the marble statue. Hidden behind a pink rose bush, the statue depicted her granda, who had recently fallen ill, casting a spell towards the family house. A small, golden plate rested on the pillar.

'EOGHAN MOORE'
A GREAT SAVIOUR OF THE WIZARDING WORLD

"Dad said that Granda is famous. He won't tell me why, though. Said I have to wait until I'm in Hogwarts." Hunter informed James. The duo began to walk back to her house.

"That's not fair! That's ages away! Get him to tell you, Hunts!" James exclaimed, as if the decision was unjustified

"I don't really mind. If he wants to tell me then, he can. I'll wait."

A silence fell over the two friends.

"I'm really glad you're my best friend, Hunts." James admitted.