All For One and One For All

Dakota glared at the girls who just burst into her and Micah's room. She knew exactly why they were there, just like she knew Micah would tell them about Haven's story. She had just hoped she could persuade Micah into keeping it a secret, but no dice. Micah awoke before she did and ran to inform the gang on what was new on this week's show. Her gaze narrowed even more at Micah, who had the decency to look almost ashamed.

"So, what are you gonna do?", Aaliyah asked her. Dakota's gaze went to her. She was going to milk this thing for all it was worth.

"What am I going to do about what?", she replied innocently.

Aaliyah scoffed. "You know what I'm talking about Elfie."

Dakota merely shrugged and turned back to the books she had sprawled on her bed.

"The only thing I know is that I'm trying to study for finals and that you guys should be too."

"Cut the fucking crap shortie! Micah to-", Aaliyah started before Micah placed a hand on her arm. She simmered down and sighed. Dakota just raised an eyebrow.

"Aggravated are we?". Aaliyah was losing her patience, and Dakota knew it. She allowed herself a tiny smile, before she dropped it and her attention once again shifted to her books. Micah stepped forward, and gently moved the books away from Dakota. The red-head huffed and ran her fingers through her hair. Clearly she wasn't getting anymore studying done.

"Dakota, I told them.", Micah started. "They needed to know, you might need the help."

"Help with what?", Dakota stared at her incredulously.

Micah looked just as bewildered. "With the prophecy. Do you remember?".

Dakota burst out laughing. "Oh wow, you actually believed her?".

Micah scrunched her eyebrows. "Well yeah. She wouldn't lie, would she?". Alison looked at them back and forth. "So, wait, there isn't any crazy adventures and half elves happening? Fuuuuck.". She gave a disappointed sigh and moved to the door.

"No wait.", Micah said. She looked back at Dakota. "Dakota, Haven was serious. You're meant to help that boy and all the others like you.".

Dakota exasperatedly rolled her eyes. "No I'm not.".

"Is it me, or can you cut the tension in here with a knife?", Jackie muttered to the other girls. They didn't take their eyes off the scene in front of them, but nodded at her statement, wide-eyed.

"Dakota you can't pretend that it's not happening.", Micah continued.

"Nothing is happening! Can't you see that? I can't stop what's not happening! Just because she said it doesn't mean it's true! She's a liar, you can't believe shit she says! It's not true!", Dakota shouted angrily. Micah was taken aback. Literally, she had taken a step back and everything. She was left looking at Dakota in confusion and then realization hit her.

"She definitely just realized something.", Jackie whispered.

"What, what is it?", Alison whispered back. The twins shushed them.

Micah chuckled harshly. "It is true. And you know it. That's why you're fighting it so hard. You are so selfish. You know it's true. You just don't want it to be.".

Dakota threw her hands in the air. "Does it matter? There's no proof! And I'm not just going to walk blindly into something, that I have no information about and could get me killed!".

"That's not even it! You don't want to do anything cause it will affect the way you're living now. Oh my god, you are such a coward.".

"Oh shit, oh no she didn't", Alison whispered.