Different Perspectives

A/N: Ahh yes, another chapter. I tried something different, and I wrote this in Micah's point of view. Don't forget to comment/vote/fan! :D

Micah's POV

Micah's POV

It's been about a month since the incident in the cafeteria. After Dakota made Pulaski, Lopez and Ariana lose their memory on what happened, Micah called the gang so they could help figure what to do with the officers. They just decided to leave them back in their squad car, where they were found by their captain and were demoted to desk duty after "sleeping on the job". Funny, isn't it? They still couldn't remember how they got to the school, but hopefully they won't ever remember if Dakota did actually erase their memory right. Dakota told the gang about her life before they met and how they came to be. She knew she was lucky to come across their group again, after so many years apart. After Dakota erased Ariana's memory, she completely broke down. Micah didn't understand their friendship, but nonetheless the red-head was different after the situation. Ariana didn't fare so bad, and she didn't seem to remember anything at all. For a week, it didn't seem to affect Dakota. Until one day, in their geometry class. Ariana had been passing back tests. She got to Dakota's name, and just stared at it. And then she asked, very confused, "There's a Dakota in this class?" Bella burst out laughing, and Dakota, shit, Micah couldn't get her face out of her head. She looked hurt, sad, and heartbroken, and just a mixture of emotions. She was on the verge of tears, but she just clenched her jaw, and timidly raised her hand. When the bell rang, she was the first to leave, and the girls couldn't find her for the rest of the day. She came back to the dorm just a minute before curfew. Micah stayed up just listening to her cry. She stopped hanging out with the rest the group, and when they asked her where she goes, she says that she has been checking on Haven, who was still comatose. A few feet into the woods near the school Dakota conjured up a tree house of sorts and that is where Haven has been hidden. Aaliyah and Micah couldn't figure why she cared so much of the other elf, but then again they didn't know the history between them either. Today the girls, excluding Kallen because she had some studying to do, and Bianca who was sick, planned on going to a park near the school. They got out early because midterms were coming up, and while some people chose to use this Friday to study they decided to just relax and hang out.

"Hey Mikes, did you ask Elfie if she wanted to come with us?" Aaliyah asked the shape-shifter.

"I didn't get a chance to,", she replied, "When I woke up, she wasn't in her bed, I think she went to check on Haven again. But I wrote her a note, in case she goes back to the dorm and wants to meet with us".

Aaliyah groaned, "Why does she give a shit about that bitch's condition? I wouldn't mind if she didn't wake up".

Jackie smirked, "You're just saying that cause she kicked your ass".

Aaliyah glared at her, "How the fuck would you know you weren't fucking there!" Jackie scratched her head and chose to stay silent.

"I kind of feel bad for Dakota. After what you told me Ariana said, I wouldn't want to be around people either", Veronica pitched in.

"Well yeah but what I don't understand is what kind of relationship did they have?" Alison asked.

"It must have been serious to have Dakota all depressed and stuff", Veronica replied. The girls went silent for a minute.

"Well Ariana was a bitch anyways, I never liked her", Aaliyah declared.

"Did anyone else notice that Bella has a massive lesbian crush on her?" Alison said.

"Oh yes! I thought I was the only one that noticed that", Jackie said. Veronica shook her head.

"Do you think that's why Ariana rejected her? From what I see, she and Bella have been getting closer."