Skittles

"Uh. Are you sure? Because I'm really not sure how this can be taken any other way", replied Bella.

Ariana got frantic. "Well yes but no, see it was an accident, we fell and-".

"Why do you care?" the strange girl asked. Bella looked at her and didn't reply, taken aback by her bluntness. Ariana got up and pulled Dakota with her.

"Well...we should go back to my room.", said Ariana. The girl nodded and took her hand. Bella noticed and scowled at the girl. When they got to Ariana's room, they paused at the door.

"Ariana, I need to talk to you for a minute. Like, alone.", said Bella. Ariana nodded.

"Wait here okay?", she said to the other girl who just nodded. Bella and Ariana walked into her room.

"Who the hell is she?", demanded Bella.

"Um, I don't really know", replied Ariana, sheepishly scratching her neck.

"You don't know? You were about to kiss her and you don't even know her name?!", Bella shrieked.

"It wasn't like that, if you had seen everything you would understand that it was just an accident.".

"Are you kidding me? Did we see the same girl?! I get it, she's so beautiful that she could turn any straight girl crooked, with her curly red hair, green eyes, a huge rack and her small but perfect body that you could just lick an-".

"Stop!", yelled Ariana who then started laughing.

"What?" asked Bella, baffled.

"Do you hear yourself? I mean, you sound like youwant to kiss her.", Ariana said, still laughing. Bella looked at her and still frustrated with the situation. Ariana stopped laughing when they heard harsh barking.

"Why is my dog barking like that?", Ariana asked. She was about to open the door when it was flung open and the strange girl ran in, slamming the door behind her. She was breathing hard.

"Are you okay?" asked Ariana.

The girl shook her head, "What the hell is that beast doing in a house? It tried to bite me!".

"Beast? Do you mean Skittles?", Ariana opened her door and a dog came running in. "Yeah, this is Skittles". The dog looked at the girl and then lunged at her, causing her to dodge it by jumping on the bed. Skittles stood on its back legs and howled at the girl. She got on her knees and looked it in the eye, and said something in a language that neither Bella or Ariana recognized. Skittles laid down on the ground and whimpered.

"Out!", said the girl and Skittles ran out of the room.

"Ohhh... Kay? That wasn't weird or anything. What did you say to him, how the hell did you even get in the room? It was locked!", Bella asked. The girl looked at Bella and completely ignored her question.

"Now that your conversation is over, can I also have a word with Ariana alone?".

"Oh sure.", said Ariana. The girl smirked and Bella left the room, closing the door behind her.

"I'm wet.".

"Um what?", asked Ariana.

"You got me wet.", the girl said simply. Ariana blushed at that statement.

"Can you get me of change of clothes?", the girl asked. Ariana looked confused, then she realized what the girl meant.

"Ohh, right, um hold on a second.".

"What did you think I meant?", the girl asked, teasing her.

Ariana blushed again, "Oh nothing.". She looked through her clothes. When she found something decent, she gave it to the girl.

"I don't know if this will fit you since you're short, you're probably a few sizes smaller than me." The girl just thanked her and started to strip.

"Hey, wait, what are you...", Ariana stopped talking. The other girl is naked and now she could totally see why Bella said what she said about her body. She mentally whistled, why couldn't she have abs like that? The other girl smiled a little when she saw how awestruck Ariana looked, getting the answer she had in her head after picking up a weird vibe from Ariana and Bella.

"Speechless?" The girl started to close the distance between her and Ariana, toying with the clothes she still had in her hand.

"If I'm being too forward, stop me", the red-head whispered. "I just sense something from you that I can relate to, and it makes me want to get to know you.".

"I don't even know your name" said Ariana. The other girl did not reply and just started to put on the clothes Ariana generously gave her.

"Dakota.", the girl finally said when she was finished. In awe, Ariana stood helpless as Dakota stepped to her.

"Pleasure to meet you" Ariana replied, and with that, their lips finally touch. The door opened quickly, as if someone was waiting and listening for the right moment to interrupt.