Forget

"Well new girl, I think it's time to use those elf tricks you never showed us". Dakota mentally smacked herself. She was so scared and caught off guard with Haven's arrival that she forgot she wasn't a helpless little girl. Grinning widely, Dakota tried to stand up, forgetting that her feet were encased in a block of ice. Aaliyah rapidly started to melt the ice around her hands. When she was done she placed her hands on Dakota's feet and started to melt the ice. Nodding her head when it was over, Aaliyah looked back up to her.

"So what's the plan?" Dakota opened her mouth to answer, and a block of ice barely missed her and hits the wall she faced.

"Come on now darlings, fight me!" Haven yelled. Panicking again, the red-head yelled the first thing that came into mind.

"PORTAL!" Micah and Aaliyah looked at her blankly.

"Yeah that's it, I'll make a portal and get us out of here". Micah's eyebrow rose.

"You can do that?" she asked. Dakota nodded.

"That's how I got here." Another block of ice hit the wall.

"I'm getting impatient!" Haven yelled angrily. Dakota bit her thumb hard enough to bleed. She muttered an incantation, and the portal appeared.

"Fuck yeah!" Aaliyah yelled. She stood up.

"See that you crazy bitch? We're outta here!" she yelled. Haven pouted.

"Awe, the game's over already? You're not even going to try to save the girl?" Dakota froze, that doesn't sound good.

"What girl? Nicole is already dead." Haven smirked, and shook her head.

"Not that one. You know, the one with the honey colored hair. What was her name again? Diana? Adrianna? Ariana was it?"

Dakota clenched her jaw.

"You're lying, you don't have her". Haven smirked.

"Oh my dear, would I ever lie to you?" She raised her arm and beckoned to her hand. In her palm there was a slab of ice.

On the ice, an image of Ariana appeared. She was unconscious, severely bruised and tied up. Haven closed her hand, and the ice melted.

"So dear, what are you going to do? Leave with your friends, or stay and get the girl?" With that, she disappeared.

"Are all you elves that freaky, or is it just you and her?" Aaliyah asked.

"We have to save her.", Dakota said determined. Aaliyah just sighed.

"I knew you were going to say that." she looked at Micah.

"You in this too Capitan?" she said mockingly. Micah nodded.

"Well, fine, if you guys have a death wish. How do we find her?" Aaliyah asked Dakota.

She ignored her and yelled out "Haven!". Said girl appeared again, with a smirk on her face.

"Oh, that was quick. So you made your decision then?"

"We'll take the girl." Micah said firmly. Haven grinned evilly.

"Of course." she said. Clapping her hands, Ariana's body appeared in her arms, limp. Haven threw the body towards the girls and Dakota caught her.

"Is that it?" Aaliyah asked, skeptic. Haven smirked.

"Oh no honey, it's not that easy. You got the girl, but can you get to safety alive?" Micah and Aaliyah glanced at each other.

"Only one way to find out." Aaliyah said conceitedly. She rushed forward, trying to punch Haven with her hand covered in flames. Haven ducked under the fist and jabbed at Aaliyah.