two

1st person Pov

"Damn girl who dumped you?"

I took a deep breath. I needed to be mentally stable to talk to him otherwise I'll end up saying stuff I'll regret later.

Kim Taehyung, the captain of the school's basketball team, known for his fearless attitude and smart looks. He was given the popular nickname-

"The Ace of the academy".

Most people knew him by that label.
I've never really seen people address him by his name unless they're talking face to face. Like every popular stereotypical guy at college;
he is handsome. Well I've got to agree on that but it's not like I drool over him, unlike other girls. He isn't the type to have huge crowds of desperate women around him all the time, mainly because he wasn't a millionaire unlike few other kids in here, and we stan a house full of gold diggers.

But that didn't mean he wasn't rich.

For a sophomore he is definately wealthy enough although he doesn't have a job- atleast not one that I know of. Nevertheless, he was the centre of attention at all times. Although it seems like it, he isn't even that superior, honestly it's just his looks that scare off people.

"Go suck someone's foot boy."
I said coldly giving him a glare before walking away.

"Aww are you scared?" his best friend, Yoongi said chuckling.
I stopped on my tracks. Pfft who'd be scared of them?

"You really know Taehyung is weak to defend himself which is why you need to poke your nose in everything."
I could see Taehyung gaze down and flash a sly smirk.

"Am I weak? More like, are you strong enough to handle atleast one of us?" He spoke in that contemptuous tone making me wanna cut his tongue off.

I heard the surrounding students gasp as if he just took over America.

"Obviously, you need strength to handle cranky ass children who don't shut up."

"Children don't shut up when they see ugly women."

No one ever dared to cross Taehyung's paths, but I did which was another reason people envied in me.
But that was none of my concern.
And right when I was about to absolutely end him, I heard Heejin's voice from a distance.

"Leave her alone Taehyung"

"Stop recording all of you there's nothing interesting here", she ordered clearly annoyed by the situation. Taehyung was about to say something but was cut off by his teammate- Hoseok calling him for practice, before giving me a smile.

Hoseok never dissapoints. I don't even know him very well yet I just know he's the purest human to exist. I sent him a friendly wave.

"I'll deal with you later." Taehyung cursed and ran off to his team.

"Let's go Yuri"

Heejin always saved me from Taehyung which is one of the main reasons I liked her. She didn't care if she'd get the hate in the process. She had a big heart in that tiny body of hers. I then decided to speak feeling myself being dragged off to the library.

"What are you-"

I was cut off with a serious expression.

"You won't believe what I found"
"what?"

In an instant she flicked out her phone which had... An extremely bizarre pic of me in my pajamas. I love Heejin but sometimes she really makes me wanna slit her throat in half.

"You look like a cyborg"

She said trying to control her laughter in the library. I looked around, making sure no one saw that. If that pic spreads, I might have to consider my funeral.