Trailer

"Well, the only answer to this im afraid, is that Hyunjin ended up taking her own life"

Wrong.

It was murder. Why was the case closed so abruptly? No investigations, no interrogations. The CCTV's were deleted.

But that was 3 years back.

Ever since then her life took turns. The anonymous maniac blaming her for something she never did. Bruised up, not just physically, she's so close to loosing it until the masks start falling off.

Kang Yuri. Second year in college, majoring in Botany which she deeply regrets, is one of the college's most popular girl. Apart from topping every test and being "that" girl who faces the school's "badboy", she realizes she's just another one in the crowd pretending to stay sane, for her own sweet illusion. Her friends love her, her teachers love her, the juniors love her. But behind one's popularity lies thousands' envy.

Backstabbing, false accusations, breaking the law and kidnapping. All under the pressure of being a mere student with a future ahead.

Why does the 3-year-old case resurface? And why were there so many strings attached?

She laughs along with the whole grade sitting around the bonfire, not knowing the real culprit is behind one of those bright souls.

There's only one person creating the butterfly effect of everything that went wrong till date.

"I'll kill you. Like how you killed me."

(The fact that I'm writing the trailer after the 13th chapter.
I just wanted to say it may seem lame at first (it is) but it gets better after the 8th chapter so please stick with me I need clout.

Ive been thinking about this plot for literally a year now. I remember writing random scenes and then erasing it thinking it's gonna go nowhere but guess it doesn't hurt to try. I hope you'll support it♡

Vote for taekook subunit