five

1st person pov.

There are some moments in your life that make you just want to pluck all your toenails out till you die off blood loss. I'm beginning to be convinced those aren't moments but my entire life now. I cant keep living like this, I need to find out who it is and why they're so obsessed with me. Unless I want to deal with this every damn night.

This obsession wasn't good.

No matter how bad I want to, the tears won't come out. My mind was so used to it, it considers it as normal.

I felt mistreated.
As far as I know, nothing. I mean nothing, flashes in my mind when I'm threatened for what I have "done".
I'll get my justice, sooner or later.

There's just one thing I know right now,
it wasn't Taehyung. He was alone, away while I was fighting for my life- mentally fighting. There was no way he could just come out of the blue and I knew I wasn't at that level of 'crazy to hallucinate it. If it were him, he would be prepared, somewhere near my house ready to probably kill me.

Well that's one person out of the list.

7.9 billion to go.

Honestly I don't know what to do now.
I looked down almost screaming when I saw the ointment all spilled on the floor. I just increased my own headache. I'm surprised with the force it didn't splash onto the walls. Grabbing a rag I squatted when a I was force to jolt back up.

My poor back.

I bent down again and cleaned the mess before removing my shirt and undergarment.

Holy fuck

Thats a lot of bruises.

Pulling my sleeves down, I made my way into the crowd of students heading into the auditorium for the weekly announcements. At this point the hall was filled with whispers, no one saw the school cleaning staff while entering.

"Students please be calm."

The principle's loud voice echoed, amongst us restless students, clearly stressed due to all the recent events.

"Like many of you all have guessed, the school has been facing some financial issues, but please don't worry we will have the yearly promised trip, just to a slightly different location this time."
He continued,

"From now on we shall pick one student form each division every day to help in the schools hygiene."
He said, earning loathes from everyone in the hall. He left without a further notice, as if it wasn't his job to pay attention to it.

Stepping out Heejin spoke, "School has gone insane, Exams are literally around the corner and they've already lost hope in us, training us to become Starbucks cleaners."

"Aye how do you know I was gonna apply for it" Dahyun joked making Yoongi scoff as he walked away.

"He's just jealous of me" Dahyung rolled her eyes.

"But we literally went to Ilsan last year for a week and now they're taking us to a forest just for one night?" I complained. Oh the Ilsan trip was such fun. Probably the best memory of my life.

"Obviously, but trips always have drama so I'm up, yall remember how Hoseok absolutely rejected Airee when she tried to pounce on him" Vernon remembered excitedly.

Hoseok reminded me of how ignorant I was to him yesterday. Gosh I hate myself. I ruffled my hair in annoyance causing Vernon and Lisa to look at my direction.

"What? Let's go in"

Our homeroom teacher, Miss Seulgi walked in and cleared her throat.

"Students like you all know, we shall go to a forest camp on Monday, you have the weekend to prepare, and you will be separated into groups of 3"

Everyone burst out into a conversation, selecting their partners.
I looked at Lisa and Dahyun at the speed of light only to have Miss Seulgi bang on her table causing everyone to flinch.

Well except me, I've been brainwashed with louder noises.

"The groups have already been made and you will know it on Monday itself." I groaned. What is this, Elementary school? We could choose our partners last year. Dahyun and I had so much fun.

"I'm not coming" Airee, one of the popular girls said rolling her eyes.

I'm pretty sure she said that last year too. She probably just came to confess to Hoseok.

"Wanna study together in the break?" I whispered to Vernon and Lisa since they were on the bench behind me.

"Yea of course, we will ask Heejin as well" Rose said as we both looked at Vernon for his answer.

"Uh... no I have work" he said hesitantly. Since when has this guy had work?

I ignored him and stood up with Lisa.

Heading to the library, we opened our books when Heejin whispered.
"Guys, our schools team lost the Basketball tournament last night"

"What!? You mean Taehyung's team?" Lisa asked unbelievably.

Although I barely know anything about basketball, I just know Taehyung's team has the best players. People say they've never lost any match. The only image flashing infront of my eyes was his figure sitting all alone on the beach yesterday. Would that be why then?

Oh my God it finally adds up.

"Ah.. you guys didn't know? Jaebom- a boy with the same major as me asked.

We shook our heads

"I didn't see him in school either, I think his group had an argument" he said as Lisa and Heejin turned their heads towards me as if I was his mother.

Their gaze was uncomfortable although I knew it wasn't intentional.

Luckily Jaebom was here.

"Wait yall are doing Floral Formulas?"
"Yea they are"
Heejin pursed her lips pointing to me and Lisa since she didn't take up botany.

"Without me? Ouch I'm hurt"
He faked an expression as if he was in heartbreak making us chuckle.

Few other botany students joined too meanwhile Heejin left joining the finance students.

Yet I couldn't believe they lost the match. Taehyung was the most passionate person I'd ever met when it came to basketball.