twenty

3rd Person pov

"Hey.. why did y-"

"What do you know about Hyunjin?"

"Fam r-relax why so tense-"

"Shut up and answer me."

"Nothing." The confused voice turned cold in a second, echoing throughout the storeroom.

"Really? Are you lying to me?"

"What if I am?... Kim Taehyung."

Hearing the forced confidence in the figure's voice, Taehyung chuckles feeling the superiority in him. Their body unknowingly goes cold, feeling nervous for no reason.

"Then I'll find out... again."

He whispers the last word in their ear which practically squishing them against the wall. His aura sent out blades in every direction. The body gulped and answered again.

"What are you trying to say?"

"That message..."

If the room was a little less quieter, he could've heard how rapidly the their heart was beating.

"You uploaded it."

He didn't hear a word, only heavy breathing which was enough to clear his final doubts. Back when he found out the truth, he knew this wasn't all they were hiding. All he was right. He connected the dots, which definately was not an overnight task. He had the answer now. All he needed was proof.

"You're not the only one hiding gold under cotton. If this is how you wanna play then do it. Let's see who wins."

He noticed their lips and eyelids twitching. They didn't dare speak.

"No messy stuff. I'm watching you."

He left unaware of the flame fuming in the isolated body. They weren't giving up so soon. They were wronged and they're gonna make it "right".

"Good luck sweetheart."

I nodded with a nervous smile as my dad kissed my forehead. I waved back to my mom and walked out of the house seeing Heejin waiting for me.

"Good luck Heejin-ah."

My mom yelled as she thanked her and bowed. We started walking without a word. I felt a strong chill passing by, giving me goosebumps already. I'd prepared enough this shouldn't be too bad. I looked at Heejin who didn't seem too worried either. We shared a spontaneous chuckle knowing how much this day counts.

I saw Taehyung who sent me a light nod from inside the finance hall as I accepted it with a smile. His minor was finance so he was in the same room as Heejin. We finally parted our ways wishing each other for the last time before entering the examination hall.

I saw Lisa and Vernon seated little far. I waved back to them and smiled excitedly giving them a 'thumbs up' since we weren't allowed to talk. I finally found my seat as I got everything ready. Everyone had such a different look of determination. Some had cold sweats already running while others seemed like they were in Disneyland. The entire hall was quiet, until a loud voice finally echoed.

"You've got 3 hours everyone, if you have any queries you may patiently raise your hands. You may begin now."

Everyone's heads around me dived into their papers. I opened up to the first page already wanting to scream in excitement seeing all the familiar words.