fifteen

(⚠️TW: Mentions of- Blood, death kidnapping, Arachnophobia etc.

This chapter is kinda disturbing in general so if you're sensitive to such topics read at your own risk.⚠️

1st person pov

It wasn't "missing" as in, 'didn't attend school'. Her mom was worried sick and informed the school Lisa hadn't returned home at night and wasn't picking up calls. Eventually she went out searching for her and didn't find her and now it's in the hands of the police. I couldn't help but have my eyes go teary. I didn't hear from her in more than a day, why didn't I suspect this earlier.

"Don't worry we'll find her yea?" Heejin said patting my back as she saw my tears. I wasn't too worried as of now since it'd not even been 2 days but it was still worrisome.

"If you cry I'm gonna take a pic and post it on the college group chat." She said sternly making me smile through my tears, wiping them. Heejin has her ways ofcourse. Jimin ran in through the door with a tensed expression.

"Omg bestie are you okay!?" He said in a high pitch voice trying to make me smile as if I were a kid.

"Don't bestie me."

"Sis are you okay?"

"Don't sis me."

"Babygi-"

"Alright that's enough. You're a bad influence on my Yuri so fuck off.

"Its the toxicity for me." Jimin answered sassily with some pointy hand gestures.

"Gosh get los-"

"Its the jealously for me."

I chuckled realizing Lisa wasn't probably the only one against Jimin.

"Okat but ba- ponytail girl just don't worry we will find ya bestie nothing has happened to her okay."

"Very convincing thanks." Heejin had a bored expression as she jerked him away.

"Listen why don't we go to the police and figure out what's the update with the investigation after school?"

"I'm j-"
"You can't join us." Heejin said facing Jimin and then back to me. Right then Taehyung rushed in the class. He stopped and looked at Heejin who looked back before the contact was broken. Why does everyone around me have this stunning ability to make things awkward?

"Y-yuri you're fine right?"

I nodded then getting up. I had to give out some taxonomy sheets, part of our final exams which had the physical properties and shit of the trees. I then plan on going home and doing absolutely nothing, just rotting on my bed again like the depressed idiot I've been and it got worse. Taehyung followed me which I thought was because he was concerned about me but well no he had other plans.

"Yuri I'm telling you isn't it weird Heejin just fucking let them talk shit about you? She didn't move she didn't do anything."

"Taehyung you really wanna start this again!?" I said with my eyes still on the front, needing to hand over some papers to a few students.

"Yuri if it was you in her place and Heejin being the victim you would've actually, physically ended them."

"Heejin didn't want drama probably." I said truthfully knowing how much Heejin would always save me from Taehyung himself. He was overreacting, you can't analyze someone's entire personality from a five-minute act. It was now pissing me off.