seventeen

The washroom in the park of the more rural, slum-filled part of the city. Lisa was found tied up with literal chains in one of the stalls. It was a horrifying scene- no pictures were taken to be uploaded to the media. Lisa said she wanted minimal information out on there and that those who needed to know about it would know by her own mouth.

The worse part yet least suprising, the park didn't have any cameras. Passerbys heard wailing and yells around 3am causing them to check. Since it was in the rural area they weren't aware this was a missing person but thankfully the police was contacted. She was taken straight home, given a day to herself before investigation.

Once again the chains had no fingerprints except one or two by Lisa herself. Lisa was found but the kidnapper wasn't. The people in that area said they didn't see anyone and that they could've easily been dissolved in the population of those slums. Lisa never saw the kidnapper. The only interactions were when she fell asleep and they decided to mess with her. Everytime she woke up, she was only met with a door in the furthest corner in the room, with her tied up at the other. An extremely small opening at the top letting in some light which seemed like the only reason which kept her going. She had no idea how anyone would believe her.

"Lisa"

Yuri's voice came out barely as a whisper but Lisa could hear it. It had been four days since she was found. There were way too many investigations and her needing time to face everyone around her. She knew the police weren't the only one who'd question her; the school would too and she was ready.

Ready to finally give out the answers.

Lisa's already teary eyes, went watery again, running up to Yuri who was likewise. They hugged each other for so long as Lisa's parents watched them with a sad smile before heading out. Lisa had never imagined her life would turn out this way but she wasn't scared in being real for once. She thought it was the only thing that could save her.

"Tell me everything."

"Everything."

The school had gone into an even bigger chaos than when they found out Lisa was missing. It messed up everyone to the core. It wouldn't have been a shock knowing she ran away or wanted a break but she had no reason to. She would've definately told someone atleast. Lisa was always real, so outgoing, no one thought she'd hide such a big secret.

Lisa came in, shielded by her friends ofcourse. Thankfully, this was University and people had the slightest minds to not surround her and be humane. Yuri had been way too scared. She cried, a lot ofcourse. Lisa had been going through so much alone and it finally hit her how hard it was for her. And that she wasn't the only one facing it. Lisa had no hesitation in telling everyone what happened. She thought it was the only way she'd have some sense of authority over. The only way she'd feel a little bit more safe. She spilled everything.

Not knowing how struck it left one person in particular in.

??? Pov.

"I'd been getting these dreams... or I-I don't know. Some sort of h-hallucinations- but it was real. T-that person t-they hurt me and threatened me f-for stuff."

My heart beated faster. There was no way. The descriptions were way too similar.

"Dreams? Like nightmares?" Someone asked

"Y-yea but i-it was real! It left imprints! And I-Its the same person who kidnapped me."

My methods left out imprints too.

"You must've seen them?" Jaebom asked.

"N-no i-in all my dreams t-their identity was covered, i-its complicated but basically there's someone after me. I can't sleep, they'll keep haunting me, I won't be surprised if it's a spirit."