four

1st person pov.

"Taehyung is that you?"

No response.

"Hey you!"

I slightly yelled going closer now sure it was Taehyung.

No response again.

Does he really think I'm someone he can play around with? Who wants to deal with him anyway.
Frustrated I left the place.
Although he didn't speak its like I can't even get peace for a couple of minutes.

"Ignore me all you want, just don't haunt me at night."

...

What did I just say?
I stopped on my tracks when I realized it.

If Taehyung was really behind my nightmares, then what is he doing here, ignoring me?

"I don't even care anymore" I sighed.
I just wasted my time.

Closing my room's door, I dumped myself tiredly on my bed, letting out a groan feeling a wave of pain hit the bruises on my wrist.
I should probably put some ointment on it.

I opened the drawer and scooped some of the semi-liquid stuff on my fingers and brushed it on my wrists.

Okay that didn't hurt.
I closed it and placed it back on the sidetable.

Something felt off.

But what would I do? Cry about it?
I still knew I was just trying distract my mind, trying to ignore everything around me. I leered at my room as if I were trying to find a ghost right after watching a horror movie.
I stood up and closed the curtains completely.

Taking in a shaky breath I walked towards my room's door. Why are my hands shaking? What do I expect again? To see Slenderman?

Swiftly I opened it in a single breath.

Nothing
Nothing at all.

Bloody hell I'm just acting dumb right now. In the end I "stayed up" studying for the term exams. It's probably just the situation I was in, but I never noticed how quiet it really is at night. Or probably in the daytime too considering the fact that I live alone.
That reminds me, my parents are going to come in a few weeks. They lived with me, it's just that they had international work.

"Why the fuck do we have to memorize all of this", I groaned staring at the sheet of floral Formulas. That reminds me I was the one who picked this major.

"K..5 C 1+2+2..."
That didn't go very well.
In the end I only ended up memorizing just 7 of those 33 formulaes before dozing off on my desk.

The voices were stuck in her brain again. It was too loud, way too loud.
She felt like her head would blast any second. Unknowingly she touched her ear again to check if blood was oozing out of it, like the noise itself would kill her.

And if that wasn't enough it got worse.

Gasping for air she felt like she couldn't breath and there were sirens with the oversaturated shade of red everywhere. The colour seemed to lighten into a gradient at the very end.

This was her chance.

She tried running into the light thinking it would all be over at once only to have her body not move an inch as if she were paralyzed.

She was pulled back by someone and slammed against the brick wall by...
A dark figure once again.
The figure looked so familiar but she couldn't make out who it was.
Like how you forget what you dreamed of, although you woke up just 10 minutes back. They gritted their teeth so hard, Yuri could hear it overlap with all the other piercing voices.

"Do you know how much I suffer because of you."

"W-who are you"

Yuri said trembling under the figures shadow, her voice coming out just as a mere whisper.

"Don't act innocent you very well know what you did."

There was an odd, excruciating silence.
She could have ran, screams for help, attacked and fought back. But some force, forced her to stay there still.
She wanted to throw so many questions.

Why were they behind her.
What she had done.
Was this all a misunderstanding?
Was it a spirit?

The unknown seemed to have noticed Yuri's bewilderness.

"I'll leave you this time, it's already 2am for fucks sake but just know I'll take my revenge Yuri." the menacing voice raged as Yuri's head started spinning. The voices getting louder and clearer now. She couldn't even close her ears tight, praying that she won't get deaf. And the last thing she heard was-

"I'll kill you"