eighteen

It's crazy to believe it, I know. Even though a part of me wants to just assume this was all a coincidence, there were somethings that didn't add up and it did make me think, maybe Taehyung was right.

"H-how can it be Heejin? She'd never do that."

Lisa was calmer than I thought she'd be. It was safe to assume that was just because she didn't want to believe the truth- atleast what I'm perceiving as the truth.

"While you were talking about your dreams, she had such a shocked expression. I know it's delusional to be overthinking such a small act but earlier Taehyung had told me Heejin acts weird and that there were rumours of people saying they saw someone like her in her previous school as a bully."

"I've heard those rumours too but- I- It just doesn't make sense."

"I know but somehow ever since these thoughts were in my head I couldn't look at her in any other way."

"Also Taehyung has been acting weird with me." Lisa said in an unsure tone.

It reminded me of when in our argument he said he didn't care about Lisa. He'd been acting cold with her since a long time now and it wasn't always like this. It seemed weird knowing Lisa never really had any interactions with him. I couldn't help but suspect him too at the moment. I knew I ticked him off my list way long back but I still had negative thoughts on him him initially and they seem to be resurfacing again. What if he was behind Lisa's dreams all this while; not mine. I looked up at Lisa who already had her eyes fixed on me, trying to read my expression. I lightly smiled which I'm sure, came off as fake.

"Don't worry, it can't be Taehyung."

It could, I don't know for sure either. You don't just hear about a girl go missing and not care about it.
Lisa looked down and sighed. The air was heavy,- more threatening than awkward. This wasn't good at all, for any of us. Maybe this wasn't just a random deranged and it was indeed one of us. Maybe in the end all this analysis will only lead to futile assumptions leading us nowhere. Heejin was a vivacious girl, better than average at studies and always supporting her friends.

But at the same time there were few things I couldn't ignore, especially Taehyungs remarks which sadly frames himself too. It's even more messed up knowing he was the victim too at some point yet his remarks on some things just doesn't make sense and portrays him as the bad one.

None of this makes sense. Everyone of us is hiding something. Me, Lisa, Heejin and Taehyung especially.

Barbie Gossip Girl
Baddie Club😈💅😝🤤
you, Heejin🤰, Lisa +2 others

Jimin:-
Hi sisters😚

Taehyung😷:-
What do you want

Jimin:-
Ouch so cold
I'll melt this cold
heart of yours Oppar
just wait for me😘

Taehyung:-
Goodnight

Jimin:-
OPPAR DONT LEAVE
ITS IMPORTANT🥺
@ you
@ Lisa
@ Heejin🤰

Jimin:-
Gorls

You:-
Hey? Tell me
why's that the
group name again?

Lisa:-
Who tf pings me
at the dead of night

Jimin:-
Sir Wilson that bitch

You:-
💀

Jimin:-
So as the the most
important member
in this club I've come
up an entry theme
for the party after exams
We should put it in
right away for the votes.