twenty one

"Your dreams, I know. It was m-"

"Heejin are you fucking insane? Y-you... you're such a 2-faced.. fucking idiot. You'd been pretending to be innocent all this while!?"

She had her eyes closed taking in everything I said. I didn't feel scared of her any longer she was just another normal college student pretending to be sane, who in reality was mentally ill to a dangerous level. It seemed like I could finally get everything out of my head, everything I'd been stuffing up for the past months.

"You nearly killed me do you understand this isn't a joke."

My face had long gone red yelling at her in a low voice since I didn't want unnecessary attention, still being out on the streets. It wasn't too shocking. Taehyung, Lisa, me, probably Jimin too we had all suspected her but now that she confirmed it herself I can't believe it was that innocent girl behind it all.

"Yuri... you killed me too right?"

"Heejin stop with your nonsense already. Do you realize what you've fu-"

"You pushed me off."

Her eyes were now teary as they looked at me trying to speak without words.

"The Hyunjin case? You were involved, you pushed me off didn't you!?"

Her hands were now harshly gripping on the collars of my lost body. I looked at her in shock and disbelief, yet anger never leaving my face. 'Me?' Heejin... Is the girl who fell?

"What do you mean "me"?"

"It was me Yuri, you thought you'd get away with it just because I lost my memory?" She snapped, I saw her eyes turn red or maybe I was hallucinating due to all the past experiences.

The familiar threatening tone was back. She was accusing me for nothing with no fear, to top it all off she was miraculously the girl I saved from bleeding to death.

"Heejin, I wasn't even a student at that school, how the hell would I reach the rooftop? I fucking saved you, I was the first one who saw you, not pushed you, think straight."

She paused for a moment then closed her eyes as if she were trying to recall something. She spoke again her voice, being calmer than before.

"Listen... I don't have my memory but I know half of this college is filled with children from that school. All I remember is being pushed off, and your face."

"Okay?? My face was the last face you saw, go to the police and ask them right now- the names of the people interrogated for the Hyunjin case."

She seemed taken aback at my sudden outburst. I couldn't believe this was really happening.

"Our whole friendship had been a lie at this point due to your cute little misunderstanding you were too scared to clear off yet had the guts to kill me." I scoffed, trying to stop my tears from falling.

Heejins eyeballs shaked as she looked at me denying what I just said.

"Yuri... I-I know this... is messed up but I was always geniune with you when I wasn't planning to mess with you I-"

"It doesn't matter now you you realize what you've done? To me and Lisa? We're you the one who kidn-"

"I wasn't behind Lisa's dreams. I have no idea what hers is about..."

She looked everywhere but at me. No wonder she didn't contact us and basically disappeared right when Lisa exposed it.

"You should know better than anyone then. You did the same with me."

"I-I know but I-I'm not sure."

I had no idea how Lisa would react to all of this. The whole while we had thought it was the same person. I exhaled, looking at my watch, it was late enough already. Heejin was the last thing I was bothered by right now. It was too much for me already knowing the girl I was closest to, had a deadly grudge against me and was the girl in that big suicide case.