six

"Oh crap im late"

I cursed, running towards the bus following the last 2 students getting on it. Just a few minutes late and I'm sure they would've gone without me.
I didnt even eat anything. Just shoving one of those small packaged cakes in my pocket, I had to practically race till here. In short, I set my alarm one hour late.

"Miss Yuri please move quickly you're just on time."

Panting hard I stepped in to see a full bus. Dahyun and Vernon sat together, Lisa was with Airee- who ended up coming. Looking around I found only one empty seat next to an unfamiliar boy.

Well this is going to be awkward... wont it? The boy had his white earphones plugged in, so he probably didn't hear the teacher yell at me for being just on time. I sat next to him quietly when he noticed my presence. He looked at me and waved while smiling. I waved back, now, he looks friendly.

"Hey Yuri right, nice to know we are in the same group."

And right then I realized I didn't know who was the third member in their group.

"ah right I... knew that...who is the third member?" I asked hesitantly making the boy snicker.

"Your best friend." Heejin? Lisa?

"Taehyung" he said cheekily pointing to him who was just one row ahead.

My expression changed as I banged my head on the front seat. Did the teacher purposely put us together thinking we have a crush on each other to "make things work out?". Yes teachers did that here.

"Why him out of everyone" I loathed.

The boy chuckled
"Also I'm Jimin... and Taehyung's not that bad."

Taehyung shot him a glare from the front row, hearing his name.

"Maybe..."

I'm really gonna have to spend whole 48 hours with him. I feel dizzy already.

"And... deodorant is a good idea you know" Jimin said while laughing leaving me triggered. What does he think of himself?
I honestly didn't run all the way to be met by this shit

"Having your mouth shut for a while is also good you know" I frowned, taking out one of his earphones in annoyance. "Aye relax ponytail girl" he said catching his breath.

A little too friendly...

I fumed, ready to take him down when Jennie raged from the row behind us.

"Can you both like keep it down, its 6am for gods sake"
I looked away, not wanting to deal with the rich kids.

Jimin put his shiny earphones back in and suppressed his laughter. What have I gotten myself into. I took a deep breath, wanting to fall asleep. But he really wouldn't shut up.

"Did you hear about the dance contest?"

I just gave him a confused look, removing my bag.

"Well its arranged by our school and I heard Lisa is going to participate."

"nice?"

"Just a sneaky way to bring up their reputation and get money"

Jennie said closing her eyes, trying to sleep. Ofcourse, the rich ones supplying half of the schools money would obviously know everything. Yet Jennie wasn't too bad.

"I'll get some sleep too"
I said closing my eyes

That didn't work.

"Alright students, you're free to explore the area with your teams and each team has got some assigned work to be completed and please be back here at 11am. After that you will be setting up the tents." Sir Wilson said as I spotted Heejin.

Who are your teammates?" I asked covering my her face with her palm from the sunlight.

"Lisa and Yugyeom"

I scoffed. This was definately scripted.

"You're with your best friend aren't you?" she said giggling like a fool leaving not even a second, before I left.

Eavesdropping bitches.