Peace sells...no ones buying

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Cherrie chewed angrily on the inside of her cheek as she glared between the three idiots in front of her in absolute disbelief , their wary and somewhat amused faces bravely staring back at her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Cherrie chewed angrily on the inside of her cheek as she glared between the three idiots in front of her in absolute disbelief , their wary and somewhat amused faces bravely staring back at her.

Slowly dropped her shoulder bag onto the floor , she carefully took off her jacket as she wondered if she was about to enter into a state of shock .

It had been a normal morning so far . She had finally managed to drag her lazy ass out of bed and head down to the mall to treat herself to some new clothes and the most expensive bottles of vodka and Jack that she could find .

They had been having a long break from touring for almost three months now and Cherrie wasn't shy to admit that she was enjoying the peace and quiet away from everyone .

Her life had never been so drama free.

Her doors stay locked and her phone had been permanently unplugged from the wall so none one could ruin her trance like state of peace .

Which was why it had been such a fuckin shock to the system to find her three worried and annoyed bandmates stood in the middle of her living room , cursing herself for ever letting slash have the spare key in the first place .

She had only sighed and pursed her lips at them in defeat , having a feeling that her peace wasn't going to be very peaceful for much longer.

But she had let them crack open a bottle of beer and even let them raid her bag of candy and chips before duff was the one who broke the news to her.

With Steven nudging him repeatedly in the side and finding it harder to ignore slash's looks of impatience as he tilted his head over to their oblivious singer who had been too busy turning on the air con by the front door to notice their weird behaviour .

Before finally he sucked up the courage and cleared his throat , smiling over at Cherrie when she peered over at him with her eyebrow raised condescendingly , still not too happy with them showing up in her home without being invited .

It was safe to say that she wasn't feeling too social lately .

"Er-actually we did come here for a reason . Micheal said that he'd been trying to call you but you hadn't been answering so he sent us to let you know ..." he trailed off as he peered over at her smashed up house phone that still laid in pieces by the living room table .

Bed of nails जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें