Problems, the problem is you!

CHAPTER SEVEN

Duff sighed sadly as he continued to knock on the faded wooden door of the small bedroom at the back of the tour bus , leaning against the wall beside it to keep his balance when they went over a particularly big speed bump

Having been trying to get Cherrie to come out of her room for the past twenty minutes and still only managing to achieve a not so kind "fuck off" and "fuck you you fuckin fuck" in response .

He wasn't feeling particularly welcomed but he wasn't about to give up on her either . He might have been the only one in the band who talked tough with her and would happily put her in her place when she took things too far but that didn't mean that he didn't care . He cared a lot . He just struggled to show it right sometimes , just like Cherrie did in fact .

They were all pretty emotionally constipated now that he thought about it.

Cherrie was his first and very best friend and he knew that things hadn't been easy for her lately , which was. more the reason to be there for her and make sure she knew that she didn't have to suffer through these dark days alone.

The kind of days that she seemed to be having a lot more of lately .

"Come on. Have a drink with me Cher! I've got some Metallica playing in the background just to spite Dave for you. Get your ass out here!" He called through the door to her , grinning in success as he heard her pause and then let out a small giggle .

Rolling her eyes in amusement at her friends stubborn determination and his complicity to her pettiness , she forced herself out from the covers and over to the door .

Pulling it open with a loud and long sigh , gazing back at the tall idiot with a small smirk of her own as she heard James hetfields voice gritting out the lyrics to Lepeh messiah .

"No need. I've already got my own bottle ." She held up the bottle of already opened vodka for him to see, getting a impressed look in return .

Laughing as he turned on his heel and led her back out into the lounge area , throwing himself down on the couch and watching as she did the same on the one opposite him.