I didn't know he had any feelings

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Give it back you bloody witch!" Dave heard Rachel exclaim loudly from ontop of the stage as they all looked over to see Cherrie running away from him , laughing like a mad woman as she placed the snap back backwards on her head

"Give it back you bloody witch!" Dave heard Rachel exclaim loudly from ontop of the stage as they all looked over to see Cherrie running away from him , laughing like a mad woman as she placed the snap back backwards on her head .

Grinning widely as she dodged his attempts at grabbing her , circling around him and quickly running up the runway and using slash's body as a shield .

Her guitarist huffing a amused laugh as he twisted his body away from her , shaking his head at the them as he lifted his guitar further away from her before her long hair could get caught in the strings , like it had so many other times before .

"Never! I'm building quite a collection." She goaded as she smugly adjusted the black SnapBack on her head , letting out a small squeal when he suddenly darted for her again.

Laughing breathlessly as he chased her around the stage , finally managing to grab her around the waist and swing her around .

"No you don't you little thief! I know it was you who stole my last one!" He accused although a grin never left his lips , far too used to her childish behaviour to be mad .

Cherrie let out a loud gasp as she struggled against him , giggling as she managed to stomp on his foot and kick the back of his knee so he went down .

Quickly dropping to the floor after him and wrapping her legs around the back of his waist , arms locking around his neck in a wrestlers pose that she had seen the big guys do on tv .

"Lies! It was Sebastian! I told you!" She denied as he kicked back ,  his weight against her chest sent her flying back against the cold stage floor .

Still laughing hysterically as she refuse to remove her hold from around his head , rubbing her fist into his hair just to wind him up some more .

Sebastian let out a snort from where he was stood next to Dave at the side of the stage , watching it all go down . Shaking his head at her with a smirk.

"No i fucking didn't! Why would I steal one of his dorky caps? I'd look real fuckin stupid wearing them! So not my style ." He dramatically flipped his hair and tutted at them.