Playboy

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Dave rolled his eyes to himself , stopping for a moment to help jump her further up his back before continuing down the hallway to a studio where they were supposed to meet with some photographer to get there pictures done

Dave rolled his eyes to himself , stopping for a moment to help jump her further up his back before continuing down the hallway to a studio where they were supposed to meet with some photographer to get there pictures done . Listening to Cherrie whine on in his ear about 'how it just wasn't fair that it was always them that got stuck with these kind of things .

Tightening her arms around his neck a little more as she felt herself slip down his back again , resting her chin on top of his head as she looked around at the worn down building that they had been dropped off at . The others free to go back to the hotel and do whatever they wanted until the show later that night .

Cherrie was just happy to get off that bus and away from duff who had refused to step one foot out of his room until she was gone . She had to listen awkwardly for a excruciating ten minutes to poor Lacy ramble on apologies on his behalf after she had failed to get him to come out of his room and do it himself .

Cherrie somehow had managed to find the patience to sit her down and inform her that she didn't automatically tie everything bad that duff did back to her just because she was his girlfriend . Lacy was her own person , not an extension of duff so she wasn't to be blamed at all.

She hadn't wasted a second Into dragging Dave off the bus with her and demanding him to give her a piggy back ride over to the studio , pouting like a little child and claiming that her legs were much too tired to walk there herself .

Dave had merely rose a judgmental eyebrow at her , glancing down at her feet that never seemed to stop anxiously tapping off the floor .

"No fuckin wonder . You never sit still . You could have been a tap dancer." He sarcastically muttered before rolling his eyes and sighing in defeat , crouching down in front of her at the bottom steps of the bus and letting her jump onto his back with a happy giggle of glee that she had managed to get her own way.

Again.

"We're flying to Italy tomorrow. Isn't that cool? Three days there ..." she sighed out blissfully at the thought of relaxing in the summer heat there .