Highway to hell/boys on the radio

CHAPTER FIVE

The morning of their departure to tour , Cherrie woke up feeling like complete and utter dog shit

Struggling to drag herself up out of bed even as her alarm continued ringing on , the pulsing in her temples worsening with each shrill ring of the bell on her bedside table .

Until she finally lost her temper and had enough , grabbing the damn thing and throwing it at the wall with a loud crash .

The sound of it smashing to pieces against her dressing table doing absolutely nothing for the nauseating headache that was building and worsening with every second passing by.

Sitting on the edge of her bed and holding her head in both hands as she squeezed her eyes shut , swallowing dryly and suddenly wishing that her bandmates hasn't returned to their own homes to spend the last couple of days with their own families , leaving her all alone with her misery and too many bottles of poison .

She couldn't even count the number of empty glass bottles that now littered across her home , the stale stench of vodka and god knows what reaching her nostrils and making her feel even worse .

"Fuck . God my head .." she groaned miserably , forcing her eyes open and squinting uncomfortably at the bright sun that shone into the room.

She had forgotten to close the curtains last night , she wondered how she had even made it to bed in once piece at all.

The last thing she remembered was laying on the kitchen floor with a box of pizza and a newly opened bottle of vodka , the first one laid empty by her feet as she listened to whatever MTV was playing from her tv in the front room .

Then she had heard axl's voice singing ... sweet child of mine and how she had eyes of the bluest skies and that he would hate to look into her eyes and see an ounce of pain .

The pained laughter that had spluttered from between her cracked lips had not been kind and the laughter had inevitably turned to tears as she sobbed like a little kid into her pizza . Cursing the day she ever met him .