Moving on is a simple thing , what it leaves behind is hard.

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

Cherrie rolled her eyes in amusement as they both finally arrived in the private part of the airport to find Dave waiting for them by the seats , raising a unimpressed brow at their dishevelled states and tapping his watch sarcastically

Cherrie rolled her eyes in amusement as they both finally arrived in the private part of the airport to find Dave waiting for them by the seats , raising a unimpressed brow at their dishevelled states and tapping his watch sarcastically .

"Are you two incapable of telling time? Do you need a babysitter to get you from A to B?" He taunted them as they trudged towards him sheepishly .

Nick merely shrugged his shoulders , shooting a pointed look at the woman beside him who couldn't have cared less . "Don't blame me! Cherrie is the one who wouldn't get off the fuckin phone . We would have been here ten minutes earlier otherwise!" He exclaimed , having no remorse in throwing her to the wolves as the rest of the group looked on in various array of amusement and annoyance .

They were thirty five minutes late and Dave couldn't say that he was surprised . Smugly suppressing a smirk to himself as he watched Cherrie turn to throw a look of disbelief at Nick . Unable to believe that he would just let her take the fall all on her own like that.

Mouth dropping open dramatically "what the fuck? You slept in as well! This wasn't my fault . I was busy." She turned up her nose at them , nudging her shoulder against nicks as she barged past him , ignoring her own friends trying to catch her eye .

Frowning to herself as she looked over at the private plane and the patient, smiling crew that were casually chatting to each other on the runway. They didn't seem to be in much distress considering how late they were . Surely they should have looked more pissed?

Then she turned her head and caught sight of Dave snickering to himself as he wandered over to the separate seats that separated the two groups , sitting down on the work down leather and leaning his head back against the large squared potted plants behind him.

Looking up at her with a shit eating grin that immediately had her narrowing her eyes at him suspiciously. Brows furrowing dangerously .

"You've done something ." She accused him , stalking over to him quickly . Standing in front of him with her arms crossed tightly over her chest , looking down her nose at him .

Dave merely nodded his head in agreement , still smirking . "I did do something because I knew you would pull something like this. You're always late to everything ... why would now be any different?" He mused cockily . confidently crossing his ankle over his knee and watching gleefully as her look of annoyance only deepened .

Running her hand through her hair , wincing as her fingers caught into some small knots , she glanced away from him and over to their group of friends that were all chatting happily away together .

Only to quickly snap her head back down to Dave when her eyes caught onto duffs annoyed ones , being the only one to be sat on his own and with a scowl on his face , Lacy not even looking his way as she rambled onto Steven about something or other , making her boyfriend sink further into his dead , grumpily .