I'm a rockstar not a actress

CHAPTER FOUR

Dave slowly and carefully walked through the hallway that led into the large open bungalow that seemed to be covered in large glass windows from top to bottom , raising a impressed brow to himself as they walked passed a wall full of guitars, from...

Dave slowly and carefully walked through the hallway that led into the large open bungalow that seemed to be covered in large glass windows from top to bottom , raising a impressed brow to himself as they walked passed a wall full of guitars, from all different eras , in all different colours and shapes .

"I like that blue one . I think it's a old fender . Looks like it's in pretty good condition still for it ages .." he muttered to Marty as he paused by the guitar for a moment , admiring the pale shade of blue and the almost silver metal body of it . The strings looked like they had been recently replaced too.

Marty nodded in agreement , tilting his head at him as he watched Dave look around curiously , taking in all the little and cool details of cherries home .

"You should ask her about it. Might lead to a good conversation instead of another argument." He offered hopefully , grinning over at him innocently when Dave shot him a look .

Pulling a face or discontentment to himself as he pushed his hair away from his face , finally stepping away from all hall of fame of guitars that she had.

"I'm not gonna talk to her. Do I need to remind you that she tried to punch me the last time I saw her?" He reminded him bluntly just as they rounded the corner and were greeted by a excited Steven , duff and slash who waved them over .

"Hey guys! Glad you could make it! Duffs got the grill going out there and it's smelling good!" Steven exclaimed leaving against the large double doors that they had pulled wide open , the sun shining in .

"You probably deserved it . You're not exactly a saint to her are you?" Marty muttered to him as he passed , grinning over at the guys as they all stumbled out onto the private Sandy white beach that Cherrie called her garden .

Leaving Dave to scoff and moodily trail after him , looking around the picture perfect beach that they had all to themselves in silent admiration .

"Woah! This is so fuckin cool!" Marty exclaimed with a laugh as he looked around at the beach , a beach ball net had been set up and there even a large vending machine in the corner that was full of candy and snacks .