Pierce through my heart

CHAPTER NINE

As Cherrie wandered down to the hotel ground floor she found Dave sat on one of the chairs reading a magazine , his brows furrowed and another empty cocktail glass by his feet

Smirking smugly to herself at how he had so easily became hooked onto her favourite drink , she decided to wander over to see what he was doing . Maybe annoy him a little seeing as all of her friends were too busy doing god knows what with god knows who.

She knew where duff and Lacy were but she didn't even want to think about that. Scrunching her nose up a little as she recalled how the blonde had thrown herself at her bassist and let him carry her throw their hotel room like she was a bride , loud groans and grunts reaching her ear before she could even run away down the hallway away from them .

So fuckin gross .

"What you doing? Ready a gossip mag Dave? Didn't know you were into that shit." She teased as she through herself down on one of the loveseats opposite him.

He briefly peered up at her with a small smirk , raising a brow questionably at her .  Still finding it strange how they were now suddenly able to talk to each other without wanting to kill the other .

Although he had to admit it was nice to be able to freely speak to her and tease her without worrying about shielding his manhood from her in case she attacked him while he wasn't looking .

He didn't doubt that she could follow through with every single one of her threats that she had issued to him in the past . The whole one about hanging his balls from a tree like a pair of beaten coconuts for the birds to eat still stuck fresh in his mind .

He felt like he had every right to be a little wary of her pretty smile and sharp silver eyes .

"I've got nothing better to do. Where's duffs girlfriend then? You didn't lose her along the way did you?" He wouldn't put it past her to just totally forget to even pick her up in the first place .

Cherrie shot him a offended look , although a smile was pulling at the corners of her mouth as she forced out a faux huff at him.

"Of course not!  And don't even make me think about it .. the noises I heard coming from their room will be enough to give me nightmares for day now!" She whined as she restlessly tapped her fingers against the arms of the chair .