They will never end till they're dust

CHAPTER SIX

Slash laid himself out on the tour bus couch lazily , a bottle of Jack hanging loosely from his hand as he stared up unseeingly at the ugly patterned ceiling ,  vaguely listening on as Dave continued to mutter every insult under the sun about Cher...

Slash laid himself out on the tour bus couch lazily , a bottle of Jack hanging loosely from his hand as he stared up unseeingly at the ugly patterned ceiling , vaguely listening on as Dave continued to mutter every insult under the sun about Cherrie .

Suddenly regretting the decision to follow Marty up onto their tour bus , having been too caught up in a conversation with him to even realise what a foul mood Dave had seemingly sunk himself into.

And it was all their singers fault apparently . That was what he had managed gathered from his obsessive muttering and strangely creative obscenity's . He had never heard someone list so many ways to to get "fuck you" across before.

He drunkenly wondered what would happen if both Dave and Cherrie were locked in the studio together and forced to write a song .

Would it just go like , fuck you you fuckin bitch! And no fuck you you fuckin asshole! He could almost imagine them screaming out a chorus of slander at each other for the remainder of the song .

There would probably be a good solo for it though. Dave was just as good at insulting someone as he was shredding on his guitar . A man of many skills.

"She's got some serious problems man. I mean - who the fuck just flips out like that? Over something so stupid too. She was trying to kick her way out my poor truck! What was she aiming for exactly? To roll herself onto the highway and meet hell?" He scoffed angrily , abruptly snapping his head up from his glass of Jack to look between Marty and slash with a dark scowl.

Marty letting out a long sigh as he decided to get comfortable in his seat at the breakfast table , helping himself to an apple as he got ready to listen to Dave bitch and moan about the only woman that could piss him off so badly that he never fuckin shut his mouth up about her . Like always .

"And you know what?" He rhetorically exclaimed.

"I would have been the one to get the blame if she had flung herself to her death. That's probably what she wanted . Laughing like the devil as she haunted me from my prison cell!" He dramatically flung his hands in the air above his head , Face serious as though he was truly certain that those were her actually intentions towards him .