2:

Jungkook had informed his family beforehand that he would be coming home so they waited up for him.It had been long since they had seen each other.Jungkook would only return home during holidays and festivals.Taehyung was one hell of an impossible boss.

Nine years after Jungkook was born his parents welcomed a set of twins :Nana and Hansu.The twins were in high school and Jungkook just prayed that they graduate in one peace because they were one hell of a combination.Usually twins are emotionally attached to each other but Jungkook had never witnessed that sibling love between them.It was almost impossible for them to agree on one thing.

Once Hansu had accidentally broke Nana's phone and the sister had also done the same to the brother's phone.Poor Mr Jeon had to get them new phones because there was no way they were going to survive without those gadgets.

Jungkook felt sorry for his father because he was a real softie and the twins gave him hell because of that.Mr Jeon had started being quite and keeping things to himself after his wife's demise.He needed moral support but he was never going to replace the love of his life.

After Jungkook's mother had passed away ,it was the omega who had become the mother of the house.They all relied on him emotionally.

"I'm home"Jungkook announced as he stepped inside their three storey house.

"Oppa is home dad"Nana his younger sister yelled."Hansu come down here"

Soon enough Jungkook's twin siblings and his father were all over him.Nana was specially interested in what was in those shopping bags but Jungkook gave him a forbiding glare.

After exchanging greetings Jungkook took one shopping bag to his room and the other to the kitchen.Those were the gifts Taehyung had prepared for him.One was for him and the remaining had groceries and other supplies.

He went to strip out of the jeans he was wearing into some comfortable sweats.

Afterwards they sat down for that much needed family time.Just sitting on that couch just reminded Jungkook how much he missed home and his family.He was afraid that when tomorrow comes he would not want to leave.It wasn't easy for him to leave his home and live with someone who wasn't his family.

"Oppa aren't you hungry"Nana asked lovingly

"First of all who cooked"

"Me"Nana said

"Then no thanks.I would have eaten if you had said it was dad.Besides I have eaten"

"Then you should come back home and cook for everyone.You are the best cook after dad around here"

"Your brother is at the age where he should get married so don't expect him to come back home"Mr Jeon said

"Dad I'm not going anywhere.I don't want to leave you.Whether you like it or not"he frowned

"Any normal person wants to get married and every parent wishes their children settles down"Mr Jeon said

"Does that mean I'm weird if I don't feel like getting married"

"Yep you are weird"Hansu said

"I'm starting to get really concerned"his father said

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders"Why should you.I really don't get it.I'm in my mid twenties"

"And have zero plans about settling"Nana sang.

"Can we drop this.Please.You guys are literally ganging up on me because of this nonsense.Do you really want to get rid of me that much"

"No don't get us wrong.We love you and the house doesn't feel the same without you but dude you gotta get married"Hansu said to his older brother.

"The truth is  a bitter pill to swallow isn't it"