41

A month later Jungkook went for his first ever appointment.He had finally gotten the courage after getting encouragement from Jimin and Jin.He  still couldn't get over the moment when two fetus appeared on the screen.What was he going to do with two children alone.He grew anxious.

"I bet Taehyung will be so thrilled.He only wanted one but he will be getting double.It would have been great if he were here"Irene said

"He is very lucky.He will have three children around the same time"

"Think about yourself and your happiness for once"

"Noona.."

"Why aren't you thrilled.You are having twins.It might be scary at first but you will get used to it.Remember you were crazy sick because you wanted to conceive.Now that you have you don't seem happy about it.I must say I'm quite disappointed"

"I'm happy but I'm scared.The fear out weights the happiness though.I feel so bad.I think I'm gonna a an awful parent"Jungkook covered his eyes with his palms.

"You will have to tell him.I'm sure you will feel better if you do so"

"I wanted nothing more than to have a child for Taehyung .I was happy for a moment but everything changed in an instant.I wanted to do this with him.Not on my own"

"It was you who made the decision to do it on your own.If Taehyung knew don't you think he would be here with you"

"I'm so confused over everything.I don't even know what I want"

"Relax.Everything will be fine.You just have to take the initiative"Irene said as he offered the omega a tissue to wipe the gel from his stomach.

"Thank you Noona"

"I have prescribed some supplements for you.Get them at the pharmacy before you leave"

"Okay"

Since the day Taehyung left the house he had constantly texted Jungkook asking him how he was doing but the omega never responded.At the same time he couldn't bring himself to block the alpha or remove his wedding ring.

Jungkook left the OB/GYN 's room without taking his eyes off the sonogram.Gradually the fact that he was having twins was starting to sink and he couldn't help but smile.Those were his and Taehyung's baby.It felt surreal.At least he had found something that would make him happy.Permanent happiness.

"Whoa.Look at where you are going doctor Jeon"

"I'm sorry hyung"

"What are you lost in"

"The sonogram.I'm having twins"he screamed."Can you believed it hyung"

"Can you show it to me pretty please"

"No.I don't want to.Not like you ever showed me yours.This is only for my eyes"

"Twins.I'm so happy for you .I have always wanted to have twins but now its too late.I envy you"

"Will you please walk me to the pharmacy.I have to get some supplements that were prescribed to me by Dr Irene"

"Sure.I will walk you.I honesty think that those scrubs are becoming too smaller for you.Better ask for a bigger size"

"Am I getting fat?"

"How come you are the only one who doesn't see it"

"Hyung"

"Just look at you.Did you ever believe for a second that you would ever go around with a baby bump.And expecting twins on top of that"

"Not really"Jungkook smiled and palmed his four months old baby bump.