44

Taehyung rang the door bell and within a few seconds it was opened by Yoongi whose five year old son was clinging onto his leg.

"Oh Tae.You are here"

"I hope you aren't busy"

"Yeah not anymore.I have been trying to put this fellow to sleep.You wanted to talk and it can't wait"

"Thank you for agreeing to see me"

"Come in"

"Is Jimin around"

"He is busy with our daughter while I'm stuck with this troublesome fellow.I don't know what to do to get him to sleep.He sleeps all day but at night it's a different story"

"Shall we talk.It's getting late"

"Pal go to mommy.If you don't go to bed early he will spank you"

"No spanking."

"Then go and change and go to bed"

The boy ran to his room.Yoongi took Taehyung into his study.

"What's up"

"Jungkook wants me to prove that the paternity test results were tempered with"

"Well that's easy.You just have to take another test .You should make sure she never steps foot into the lab when the test is in progress."

"In other words she shouldn't come to know that we are redoing the test"

"How do you do that?It's not like you have the sample from the fetus"

"We will get it from her somehow.I say we kidnap her"Taehyung said and Jimin walked through the door with tea.It seemed like he had prepared it before the alpha had arrived.

"Tea anyone"

"Thanks Jimin".

"You are welcome Taehyung"

Jimin didn't stick around much but he left his phone to record the alpha's conversation.

"Aha.Where were we?"Taehyung asked

"Do you even know where she is?"

"I don't.That bitch had the nerve to ruin my life with her schemes and then disappear like that.I might just choke her to death if I find her"

"Killing her will only get you into trouble.Jungkook will only think that you tried to get rid of her to cover up your crime"

"I don't know why I'm so unlucky.What have I ever done to her.It seems I'm never meant to be happy.Its always one problem after the other.Is my love so weak.Is this how I'm going to lose the only person I have ever loved.Life really isn't fair"

"Tae calm down my man.Get your head in the game.We have to find her and put our plan in motion.For Jungkook to believe you ,the samples must be taken when he is around.He should always be there at every point until the results are in his hands"

"Do you think he will agree to this"

"He has to.He wants proof right.You know that you did nothing so we are doing it so he could see it too"

"Its funny how a person you love can trust a paper more than a real person.I thought Jungkook would know me better than that..I wish he knew how much I love him or how much he means to me.He is my everything but it seems to him I'm just another bad guy.I would never make that mistake even if I was blind."

"It's so sad that he can't see that you love him more than life itself.If everyone can see it then why can't he?"

"Losing him might just be the hardest thing I have to do"