45:

Taehyung got concerned when he saw that Jungkook had gone quite.He was crying silently.

"Baby"he called out to the omega

"Tae you can't do this to me.Please"he wailed

"What did I do?I only asked if you wanted something to eat"

"No you said you would leave me"

"No I didn't say that"

"You did.I heard it loud and clear"

"When?"Taehyung asked in great surprise.

"Just now"Jungkook felt like he was losing his mind.

"Baby how can I say something and not remember it."

"So did I just imagine you saying that you want to leave me because I didn't trust you"

"Maybe.I saw you spacing out for a while ."Taehyung said

"Are you sure Tae"

"Unless that's what you want"

"No Tae.I don't want you to leave me.I feel sick with guilty and regret.I don't know how to explain it to you.I have never been happy since you left.The stress is getting the better of me"

"I don't want you to hurt yourself along with my children for something like this.Stop dwelling on it.This isn't any of your fault.I'm sure anyone in your place would have done what you did in that moment"

"Stop making excuses for me.I'm a monster Taehyung.Im a horrible person.I don't deserve you"

"Jungkook can we have lunch and go out.I for one I'm excited to go shopping for my babies.What do you say"

"Did you forgive me?.Last time you said you wouldn't forgive me.Did you mean it?"

"Shut up.We will talk about it once we find that bitch.It's actually one of the two,either the child isn't mine or she isn't pregnant at all"Taehyung said while deep in thoughts.

Jungkook swallowed dryly and tried to relax his tensed muscles.Did he imagine all that.He really couldn't believe it .It felt so real

"Isn't it odd for an alpha to enjoy shopping for babies?"the omega asked

"Not when the man is becoming a father for the first time at such an age.If it was up to me I would have want to be there every step of the way"

"I'm sorry.It was all my fault that I didn't trust my heart .But I can promise you that you won't miss a moment from today now on.I promise you"

"Just stop apologizing already or I'm going to get upset with you.Don't you have anything better to talk about?"Taehyung asked casually

"Tae..."Jungkook whined.

"What?"

"I really miss us,don't you?"

"Yeah.We haven't been a normal couple for the last few months.A lot was going on and we weren't happy.This has been a hell of a year"

"But that's all going to change by the time we become parents.Irene said we  would be too  busy to fight when the twins arrive."Jungkook smiled

"I really can't wait.For now let's head down and have something to eat"Taehyung said

"How did you know that I didn't eat.I didn't tell you that"

"I know you more than I know myself"Taehyung said

"I'm so glad to have you in my life Taehyung.I might act like I don't appreciate you but that's not true at all.I'm just ..."

"I know"