18:

On Monday Jungkook had to avoid Jimin until he was ready to tell him the truth about his wedding with Taehyung.

Lunch break arrived and he wasn't going to escape any longer.Jimin brought his food for himself and gave Jungkook a signal to start talking.He heaved a sigh and told him about how he didn't have any option but to give Taehyung wanted he wanted in exchange of money.He wasn't afraid of being judged for the decision he made because it was all for his family.

"Was your compulsion the only reason you decided to marry him?"the oldest male asked

"Hyung i love Taehyung"

"It was just clear to see.I saw it the day you got upset because he wasn't replying to your texts"

"Was I being that obvious.It took me very long to admit my feelings to myself hyung.I felt that it would be wrong to love Taehyung after hurting Hoseok like that."

"Then why were you playing hard to get"

"It's called fear of the unknown.I was afraid of being used and also the issue with Hoseok"

"But what has changed.Hoseok will still hate you.Maybe even more after you marry Taehyung"

"Nothing has changed.I just allowed myself to live my life.I want to be free from the guilt"

"Good boy.Why are you hiding your ring"

"Hyung"

Jimin got up from their table"Guys I have good news to share with you nurse Jeon will be getting married in a month and everyone is invited"

Jungkook's eyes widened.Was Jimin crazy.Murmurs erupted in the room and before he knew it he was being congratulated.He had never blushed so much in his entire life.

"Hyung you will be the death of me.Did you have to do that?"Jungkook asked

"Stop whining.You will be getting married and it won't stay a secret"

"Do you realize that by the end of the day the news would have reached Hoseok's ears and he might just fire me for it"

"So what if he fires you.Your husband has money.You don't need the job"Jimin said casually as if it was no big deal.

"I don't think you would like it if you have to sit at home and wait to be given money by your husband"

"What if you don't have a choice"

"Well ...dont know"

"So we should celebrate this.I know it's too early but welcome to the world of the married"

"You are making me nervous"

"Yeah it's not a bed full of roses.Even roses come with thorns.Trust me I'm not trying to scare you here.It's the reality"

"I now feel like I don't know what I'm getting myself into"

"Dont be silly.Tell me..What are you doing this Saturday night.You ,Seokjin and I should hang out and celebrate"

"Taehyung is taking me to a frundraising dinner party.He would be mad if I change my mind all of a sudden"

"Come to think of it Yoongi asked me to go with him too"Jimin said

"And what did you say?"

"I said no"

"Why would you?"Jungkook whisper yelled

"Because I didn't want to.I'm not his pet he can tell to follow him wherever he goes"

"Hyung you are such a drama queen.Can't you change your mind for me.If you are there I won't have to feel out of place.I don't want to embarrass myself"