14:

Jungkook was woken up by the persistent ringing of their doorbell.He knew if he doesn't get the door then no one will.It will only annoy him til he couldn't sleep anymore.

"Coming"he yelled and yawned.He tried so hard to get his bed hair out of his face.

He unlocked the door only to be welcomed buy Taehyung's glorious features first thing in the morning .Could he consider it a blessing?

"Hey"the alpha beamed

"What are you doing here?"

"We have a date?"

"What?"

Taehyung laughed in amusement"Not with you.Wake up Jeon"

"Oh I had forgotten about that.I doubt if they are awake.I will wake them up"

"May I come in?"

"Of course.Do you want to wait for them outside?"

Taehyung smiled and walked into the house.He watched Jungkook walk away in incredibly small shorts and an oversized t shirt.Taehyung bit his lips just wishing if only the bunny knew how much he adored him.Why was it so hard for Jungkook to believe that Taehyung loved him.He wasn't after him for sex.

Jungkook returned ten minutes later"They are up now so they will be getting ready"

"Okay"

"Did you have breakfast?"Jungkook asked

"I didn't"Taehyung lied.

"I will just fix something quick"

"Sure"Taehyung said as he followed behind the omega.He kept moving about until the omega noticed.

"Do you need anything?"

"No"

"Then go and sit down.Behave like a normal guest.They don't roam around do they"

"I'm no guest here"

"Then what are you?"Jungkook asked cooly

"The future son in law of this house"

Jungkook scoffed"Get over yourself"

"Do you wanna bet?"

"Do you perhaps have a secret weapon to get me married to you"

"No but I have faith and confidence in my love"Taehyung tilted his head to get a glimpse of the omega's expression.

Jungkook wanted to laugh.He didn't want to be mean to the alpha but he kept pushing it.

"Well good for you.Since you are here make yourself useful and help me serve breakfast"

"I'm not good with this things"

"So when we get married  will you expect me do to everything around the house.Take care of you ,your children and your house"Jungkook said as he took out four plates from the cabinet and placed them on the island

"I mean we will have people to help us out.Won't we?"

"Taehyung I don't want to live in a house full of helpers.It's overrated and besides I need my privacy"he told Taehyung as a matter of fact.

"So I will get rid of them"

Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise"Wait what?I was joking"

"Why do you think I'm staying in the hotel?"

"Because you missed it"

"They all left"

"You did what?What did I tell you about that temper of yours.I know you.Tell me what you did"