39

After having a love making session for two hours the lovebirds somehow found their way to the room.They were so spent that they forgot to close the blinds.Jungkook was just glad that they didn't have to go to work the following day so he could sleep however he want.

They woke up in the afternoon and showered.Taehyung then went to make breakfast for the two of them.Once they had eaten they sat down for some TV time.Today they wanted to be indoors and just be all over each other.Nothing else mattered.

For lunch they ordered pizza,chicken and noodles.Of course Jungkook orderd his favorite milkshake and smoothies.By evening Jungkook's body was feeling better so he got up to make dinner for them.

After dinner they watched more TV and eventually went to bed.In the evening they didn't do much because Jungkook was still sore from last night.They cuddled and went to bed..

On Monday they woke up together took a shower together and left for work together like they used to.Taehyung walked Jungkook into the hospital and kissed him good bye.

"So you are telling me you haven't had your heat in three months?"Jimin asked Jungkook over lunch in the cafeteria.

"Yeah"Jungkook said while sipping on his smoothie.

"And you are not even concerned about it?"

"I don't see why I should"

"You could be pregnant"

"I'm infertile"he reminded his friend.

"What if the treatment worked"

"Hyung I'm not going to get my hopes up so I can get disappointed.I'm not going to take the test.It's not like I'm missing my heats for the first time.It has already happened before"

"I'm not going to force you.When you finally decided that you want to know whether you are pregnant or not don't use the pregnacy test kit.Get a blood test.If I'm right you are probably three months pregnant and the test will come out negative even though you are pregnant"

"Rodger that"

"In any case it's good to see you happy.I hope it stays that way"

"I hope so too"

"But I think that you are pregnant Jungkook"

"Why do you say so.I don't have any morning sickness"

"But you have been craving for sweet things for a month or so right"

"I crave for sweets when I'm depressed hyung.I was just depressed because of my relationship"

"But you are gaining weight"

"That's because I was stress eating.Nothing else"

"What can I say.You might refuse to get tested but in a matter of a month it will become obvious whether you are pregnant or not".

"Can you stop with all the pregnant talk.You are ruining the taste of my milkshake"

"Moron"

***
Taehyung glanced at his wrist watch.It was after eight.Jungkook should have been home by now.Was he just going to let his efforts go to waste.He had left work around five so he could make dinner for the omega.It has been a while since they last had a candle lit dinner.

Taehyung finally decided to call the omega up.

"Jungkook"

"Hyungie.."

"Are you drunk?"

"No I'm not"

"Then why are you being cute"