25:

Jungkook was up early to make a heartily breakfast for his husband.He needed to make it up to him.Patching up things with his husband was all he needed right now ,more than anything.

When Taehyung appeared in the kitchen he was already dressed.He went kissed Jungkook good morning"I thought you had left me"

Jungkook looked up at his husband with clear eyes.His eyes were droopy.It didnt seem like he had adequate sleep last night"Do you want me to"

Taehyung shook his head and took Jungkook's hand"Baby sit.Let's talk"

"There is nothing we can do to Hoseok.It's his father's hospital .He can't be fired.What I'm trying to say is.....You have to quit your job.There is no telling what he will do to you next.It's better safe than sorry"

"I didn't even want to go back there"he said his head hung low

"You can switch hospitals or even do what I suggested the other day.You can take this chance to study further"Taehyung said softly

"I will do what you say Taehyung.Okay hubby"

"Promise me that however long it will take for you to get into university you will stay patient and hopeful.You won't step foot into that hospital no matter what"

"I will do as you say.Just don't be upset with me anymore.Please"Jungkook's tone was small yet somewhat soothing.

"Tell me Jungkook why wouldn't I be upset after what you did.You were indirectly defending him by hiding the truth from me.I had promised your father to protect and keep you safe so please don't hide things from me"

"I won't do it again.Please trust me.Whatever it is ,no matter how bad I will tell you everything in the future"

"That's good.I will trust you"

Jungkook's face lite up now that they have talked things out and made up.He felt like a huge boulder had been lifted off his shoulders.

"Will you eat now.The food will get cold."

"Sure.I'm all yours Mr Kim"

Jungkook just smiled thinking about how much he missed it when his husband tease and flirt with him.

They started eating in comfortable silence.

"So baby if you ever get bored here at home ,you can always drop by anytime.You can come over and keep me company"the older said

"Doing what exactly?"

"Just watching me.Seeing you just me in an alwfully good mood.In fact I have been thinking.Why dont you come around lunch so we can eat together at the hotel.Afterwards I can show you around the hotel"

"I would really love it.I will get to see Jin hyung too.What do you want me to wear"

"Whatever you are comfortable in"Taehyung said

"Don't you lie.You don't want me to wear tight jeans when I'm in public"

"That's because I don't want everyone to see what is meant for my eyes only.I'm sure any other alpha out there can relate"

"The way I see it it's just you being possessive and jealous.And crazy.You might just be the sickest person I know"Jungkook chuckled

"I'm sick?Is this about going after what my heart yearns for"

"That and more.But I just can't help being attracted to you"Jungkook said

"Was that supposed to flutter me?"

"Did it work?"

"You have to try a lot harder than that.I'm not an easy person to please"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and continued eating.When they were done,Jungkook walked his husband to the car before fixing his necktie and kissing him .He wished him a great day at work.