36:

Jungkook woke up the following morning to find himself  alone in bed.He grew angry by just thinking that his husband would wake up and leave him after fucking him.That was low

He jumped out of bed when he remembered it was Monday and that he actually had to go to work.After taking a quick shower and getting dressed.When he went downstairs he found his family including Taehyung having breakfast.A part  of him was relieved to see his husband around.

"You are up.Good morning"Taehyung said from the dining table.

"Why didn't you wake me up.Don't you know I have work"

"Forgive me.I thought you were sleeping in."

"Insufferable"

"So the three of us have become invisible to you don't we.Do you guys think this is your house?"Nana asked teasingly

"Good morning dad"

"Good morning son.I'm leaving for work.You are returning to your house today aren't you"

"Isn't this my house too.Why are you eager to send me back to Taehyung's house.If you didn't know he has grown tired of me"

"I'm not kicking you out Jungkook.You can stay for as long as you want.I will see you"

"Good bye dad"

No one said anything until Mr Jeon left the house.

"You guys were being so loud last night.Did you realized"Nana teased

Jungkook's eyes widened and turned to his husband.He swore he had tried his level best not to scream or moan out loud last night.Remind him not to have sex in his father's house again.

"Why didn't you tell me I was being loud?"he whispered to his husband.

"I didn't realize"

"Kidding.I got you.Goodness oppa you should have seen your face.We didn't hear anything.I swear"Nana said

Jungkook threw toast at his sister and grabbed an apple from the fruit basket."I'm leaving"

"Are you leaving with Taehyung oppa"

"We.."

Jungkook intentionally cut his husband off."We aren't going together.We both brought our cars"

"I see"

Jungkook didn't give his husband a chance to talk to him.The alpha had walked him to the driveway but the omega got into his car and left without saying a word to his husband.

*
Jimin had been anxiously waiting for Jungkook to pitch up to work.He wasn't able to get in touch with him since the day he had left his house .

"Thank goodness you are here Jungkook"

"Hyung I'm sorry I came late"

"That's not important.Work can wait.There is something important we have to talk about it "

"Is this about Taehyung?As you can see I'm alive.I didn't kill myself over him"

"Just follow me quietly"

Jimin dragged Jungkook to the bathroom and took out his phone out of his pocket and played a recording on his phone.He had recorded every word Taehyung had said the day he came over to their house.There was no better way to tell Jungkook the truth.Perks of having a lawyer for a husband.He didn't know how his husband had come up with the idea of recording their conversation.Who knew it would come in handy and stop a marriage from falling apart.

By the time the recording ended Jungkook was in tears.He dropped the phone and fell on the ground.He hung his head in shame and regret.

"What have I done.He won't forgive me.Hyung Taehyung won't forgive me.I'm an alwful person"he cried.