47

The next day Jungkook had breakfast with Hanna before they went their separate days.Taehyung hadn't called last night and Jungkook just assumed he was busy so he wouldn't get himself worked up.

Jungkook 's maternity leave hadn't been processed so he had to stick around at the hospital even though he was doing nothing.He had went after to the maternity ward and spent two hours there.

When he came back to his office he decided  to watch a Kdrama on his desktop.He just needed to kill time until the person he was waiting for arrive.

Somewhere just before his lunch break the door to his office opened.Currently the omega was napping on his chair.

"Is it okay for you to just walk in here"

"Salty much.I dont think this is the first time im getting in your office without knocking"

"You woke me up from a wonderful nap"

"I'm sorry for waking you up.Is that all you are upset about?"Taehyung asked

"Its good to know you are alive?When you didn't call to check on me last last I thought you had died in a ditch"

"I'm sorry.I kinda overslept.I hadn't gotten much sleep in a while"Taehyung said

"Im glad you got to sleep.So why are you here?"

"I want to take you for lunch"

"Too bad I'm already booked.You could have called and made an appointment"Jungkook said

"Are you being serious right now?"Taehyung asked in utter disbelief

"Actually I am"

Jungkook's phone rang

"I'm sorry I have to take this"

"Please"

"Hello....You have arrived.Okay...I will be down there in ten...I will see you.Bye"

"Who was that?"Taehyung asked after Jungkook had hung up.

"Uhm why should I tell you that"

"Then I'm going to find out for myself"

"Knock yourself out"

"Are you being serious right now Jeon"

"Actually it's Kim"

"Jungkook..."

"Taehyung...don't you think you are too old for this.Do I have to tell you whoever I hang out with and for what reasons.I don't think you would like it if I do that to you"

"Is that person important for you to turn my offer to take you to lunch?"the alpha asked

"Yes"Jungkook said in a playful tone

"Fine I'm leaving.It's not like I don't have other people to have to hang out with.Have fun"

"Tae being salty doesn't suit you.Why are we even having this useless conversation"

"I'm not salty but upset"

"Then do you want to tag along"

"Like be the third wheel?"

"Yeah.You don't want to?"

"You aren't going to hung out with a guy are you?"the older asked

"Don't tell me you are jealous.That's what this is all about right?"

"Let's go"

Jungkook dropped his car keys when he was getting up from his chair.He stared at his husband without a word.