48

When morning came Jungkook was woken up by the aroma of eggs,sausage and beacon.Today nothing was going to stop him from eating to his heart's full content.He was stress free and felt blissful now that his husband was back home with him.

He sat up on the bed and stretched his back.He smiled as he palmed his bump through his silky pj top"Good morning guys.Today is a beautiful day"

Eventually he stood up and went to the bathroom to take a leak and wash his face.Once he was done he went to the kitchen.

"You are up.I thought I would bring you breakfast in bed"

"So should I go back?"Jungkook asked he tapped on his cheeks with his fingers .

"Please do so by means?'

"Taehyung?'

"Yea?"

"Do I still look pretty?"

"Why would you ask?"

"Because my face is now round and chubby.I don't have the confidence anymore/

"You might not look too pretty now but you look cute"

"Cute?You can't use that word on a grown man like me"there was an angry pout etched on the omega's face.Taehyung really didn't know that he had committed a crime.

"Fine.Let's eat then"

"Guess what.I got the email.My maternity leave has been approved.Which means I don't have to wake up early in the morning"

"How long is it?"

"Three months"

"That's too little.You will go back to work when our kids will only be a month old.That's too soon"

"Should I just quit my job?"

"No you love your job.Don't do that.I'm sure we can figure something out"

"Breakfast is tasty.I miss having food made by you Taehyung"

"Should I keep doing that?"

"No we have house help so you don't have to do it everyday"

"Dad is coming over for lunch.Don't worry I will handle everything.Just rest"

"I missed him.I hope you didn't tell him anything about what happened"

"I didn't.He just said he kinda missed you.I told him about the baby shower and he says he couldn't miss it for the world"

"Should we start planning"

"I want you to relax.Nana and I will handle everything"

"Jimin and Jin hyung will be upset if you don't involve them in the planning.They gave me hell about the wedding"

"The more the merrier"

While Taehyung was cleaning up the kitchen counter Jungkook came and hugged him from behind.The older could smell distress from the omega.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry.No matter how many times I say it would never be enough.I gave into insecurity and it devoured me to the bone"

Taehyung turned to face the omega"What are you going on about"

Jungkook couldn't face his husband"It's all my fault that we drifted apart.Twice.Those two incidents didn't happen for no reason.Those were tests for me and I fail.Each time.I said I loved you but I didn't have any faith in you.I never learned from my mistakes"

"You didn't ask to be in those situations,Jungkook.And come on.I thought we were over this.How long do we have to do this"

"How can I just get over it.I almost lost you.Everyday I pretended to be okay while I was crumbling from the inside.Only then did I realize that my love doesn't have a meaning without you"