11:

Jungkook had taken the weekend out for himself since he didn't have to go to work.He had went out with his camera.At lunch he got a call from his mother telling him to come back home right away.He had thought that something might have gone terribly wrong at home so he rushed there.

Upon his arrival he was met with the shock of his life .Kim Taehyung was sitting in his house with his father.What in the world was going on?

"Dad what's going on?"his tone was hushed and urgent

"Won't you greet our guest first.Sit down son"

Jungkook sat down next to Taehyung and glared at him so hard that even his father noticed.

"What are you doing here?"

Mr Jeon decided to answer in Taehyung's stead"Well this gentleman here claims he has taken a strong liking into you and wishes to marry you.He has come here because he wants to court you with my blessings"

"Dad I have already told him I can't marry him"he side eyed Taehyung.

"Is that so Mr Kim"

"Yes he has declined my proposal once but he hasn't told me the reason why.I'm very serious about him.I promise I will take good care of him and give him the world"

"Kookie what's your reason for not wanting to marry him?"

Jungkook didn't answer.He looked down and started playing with his fingers.He wasn't going to tell his father whatever had happened between them when he was supposedly working for the alpha

"Your silence tells me you have no good reason to turn down his marriage proposal"Mr Jeon said

"Please excuse me"Jungkook whispered and then stomped off.Kim Taehyung was going to be the bane of his existence.That was one surprise attack.So he had meant it when he said he hadn't given up.What was Jungkook to do now?

When Nana saw Jungkook going to his room she followed him with the widest grin ever.

"So I got to meet my future brother in law.I must say he looks better in person.Talk about charm.I can't believe you got fucked by that Greek god more than once.Your taste in men is better than mine"

"Nana get out"he screamed at her

"So you meant it when you told me he said he wanted to marry you.I thought you only said that to shut me up"

"Nana do you really want him as your brother in law.Tell me honestly"

"Of course anyone would want to have him as a brother in law"she replied

"Why?Because he is rich and sexy"

"Duh!Obviously.Why are you in a bad mood anyways.Isn't.this supposed to be a happy occasion"

"He didn't tell me he would be coming here to meet my father so you tell me how I was supposed to react"

"Maybe you never took him seriously.That man is very serious about you.If he wasn't then he wouldn't be here.It takes courage to go and visit your love interest's parents and ask for blessings.He brought flowers for me and brandy for dad.Isn't that so cute"

"I want to take a nap and I don't wish to be disturbed"

"Sure"

An hour later Jungkook woke up from his nap because he was hungry.He went to sit in the living room with his father.He was glad that Taehyung was gone.He could finally breath again.

"Taehyung is really cultured you know.Kids in this generation don't take asking for blessings seriously.All they do is have pre-marital sex"

Jungkook almost chocked after his father mentioned the last part.No doubt his father would be disappointed if he ever finds out that his son has had lots of pre-marital sex.